US$451
US$581
US$490
  • Pool
US$79
All Friends Guest House(Nago)(Great Value!)
US$81
JAPANiCAN.com
US$935
US$711
Rakuten Travel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Staff was nice and helpful. I booked 2 rooms of the east tower, there were not many rooms in this tower and was very quiet and peaceful. They assigned adjoining rooms for us. Room was spacious, with balcony right facing the beautiful ocean. We enjoyed the private beach very much, the hotel also provides swimming shoes as there are quite many coral in the sea. However, it was a pity that it is not allowed to swim after 6pm in accordance to the gov law.
Breakfast and dinner selection was not much but fair.

Room Tip: Better view on higher floors
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

My colleague got a few other colleagues to stay at this place, saying it was on the beach, had a pool and a gym, and free wifi.
All true, but the beach was small and roped off to protect us from vicious things in the sea. The pool and gym I never saw because one has to pay to use those facilities. The free wifi, in the lobby only. ...
I had three queen size beds in my room and two fold out couches. Summer must bring families, but I was alone. Felt weird having so many beds in the room.
Breakfast was typical and staff were nice, but the location requires one to have a car, or rely on taxi service.
The closest convenience store on foot is 30 minutes away; 10 by car.
As a stated in the title, there are ample benches on the beach and all of my friends found their way out there the last night. We had a nice time chatting and sharing the local delicacies.
Price was ok but I am not sure I will go back. Felt kind of isolated and forlorn. Probably great in its heyday, which was most likely at the end of the last century.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2015

This hotel facilities has became a little stale. Hotel staff of correspondence is bad, it did not come to had booked a taxi. However, around the hotel is quiet, I can watch the beautiful sea from the window of the room. It may be useful for people who want to quietly spend in the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2015

View from hotel room if phenomenal. Balconies are designed very well so that you will not be sneaked at. Privacy is well thought about. Spacious rooms with a small kitchen. Lobby is very unattractive. Staff is helpful. Hotel is a little pricy for this quality. Breakfast is very average. Wifi connection is only available in lobby.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jianqiao2015
Reviewed 24 September 2014 via mobile

This hotel has one of the best views of the beach and ocean. I was really surprises by the clarity and beauty of the private beach.
But I must say the hotel room which had 3 beds was not the best for couples. We needed only one big bed. And also we could hear sounds from other rooms and it sounded like it was from our own room. One night the door sound of another room freaked me out in the middle of the night.

This hotel doesn't have a good restaurant as well and no good restaurants around the hotel as well so for people who are dependent on bus for transport will find it difficult. But I must say the breakfast provided in the hotel was very good.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple