We arrived on Thursday evening to be met by the night shift. Dave's customer service skills are second to none. We were there for a 4 day dancing competition. The hotel was very accommodating and welcoming. Rooms are of a good standard and extra towels given, in fact any requests were met promptly. There is a restaurant Table Table which is very good. Reasonable prices too. The children were also welcomed. Only disappointment was the bar closed far too early. However some guests would be likely to complain if there were a late bar so understandable. Overall our stay was enjoyable and would definitely go back. Powdered scrambled egg, disgusting however Sausages and bacon delicious! A taxi to Piccadilly costs £15.00 which is quite good and takes 30 minutes approximately . There were four of us to share the fare, there are bus and tram services locally. All staff in hotel were very friendly and warm. Nothing was too much for them especially Dave on the night shift, a lovely man who interacted with all of the customers. Would go back just for the hospitality. Premier inn , premium staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Off to catch the big match at Old Trafford? Join the cheering crowds from this smart spot in Sale ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester (Sale) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (Sale) Hotel Sale
- Premier Inn Manchester (Sale) Hotel Greater Manchester, United Kingdom