“Good Atmosphere”

Ranked #29 of 120 Restaurants in Sale
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2016

This was our first visit to this particular Friday's and everything was expected
The service was great and the staff friendly. Food came quickly and was well presented and hot. We had the Jack Daniells chicken strips to start which are a favourite followed by ribs and burgers. All nice. No complaints at all the kids meal was also very good. My only little niggle was under the table on the floor were chips tissues and cucumber !! Other than that very good

Reviewed 22 June 2016

With TGIs, you know what you're going to get! But it's always the staff at Sale who make it fantastic, really friendly team who are great with the younger guests (even cheeky toddlers!) and for whom nothing is ever any trouble. Good food & options for deals/saver menus; the desserts are always a winner too. Will unquestionably return time & time again!

Thank Matthew P. W
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Had been here before. It was enjoyable.

Drinks especially the cocktails are amazing.

There was a bit of a wait but ok.

The meal itself was amazing.

We ordered a variety.

All in all a good night out.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

This was my first and last visit here. I can honestly say that I am not impressed with the standard of food served. It is definitely over priced for what you get.
The waitress was pleasant enough and attentive to our table and refilled drinks as soon as the glass was empty
Cocktails are not worth the money
There are better places with cheaper prices that give you more value for your money

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

My partner and i went here tonight we have been here before many times with family.The atmosphere was great, the food and drinks were excellent ,2for 1 on cocktails which was good.The only thing wrong was the waitress she brought our bill before we had finished which was a bit bizarre but then she kept coming back to see if we had paid. It was quite intimidating you shouldnt bring the bill until we ask for it. Apart from that everything was excellent .