Book now, pay at stay
  • Restaurant
US$111
US$100
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Belforte House Hotel(Sale)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$65
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$106
US$101
US$85
PremierInn.com
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthree weekslovely villagetwo young childrenhome from homefrom australiapersonal serviceshort walkmanchester citystay there againvisiting manchesterhayfieldgavinmetrolinkrelativesaltrinchampubs
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Loved this place. The personal, friendly attention to detail made for a great stay. Thanks SO much. I stayed for 4 months whilst working on a job, and it really made my job a lot, lot better. Home from home.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Oakfield court for three weeks in July and I'm very satisfied. Apartment (apt 56) held a high standard and was located close to Sale town center, where you could get groceries, visit nice restaurants etc. A bit outside Manchester city center, and made the trek to the University (where I was visiting for three weeks) a bit awkward, but if you are just visiting Manchester city center, the metrolink will take you in from Sale quite quickly. Friendly staff at Oakfield, with cleaning of the apartment every week. High value for the money. To be highly recommended!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We moved across from Australia and received a very warm welcome by Amy at number 16. The house was perfect for a family with two young children. We stayed for eight weeks, and never missed a thing. The kitchen is very well equipped and the bathroom well set up. Our bedroom was spacious, and the street was quiet, which made for good sleeps.
The house is located closed to a lovely stretch of shops, with small supermarkets only a couple of minutes away. And a couple of decent coffee shops (we are melbournians...). And there is a lovely playground nearby. Be aware of a few very cute but quite intrusive cats. My four year old loved them very much and we ended up with a couple of unexpected guests. We have recommended the apartments managed by Amy to our relatives and received an identical fantastic welcome.

Aline and Anders

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Have just checked out of Oakfield Court after a two week stay for work. Amy was so incredibly helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The apartment itself was lovely, but was rather warm in the height of summer (this was inevitably short lived due to typical British weather anyway!) I really hope to stay here again in the near future and would definitely recommend this accomodation to anyone looking around the Sale area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I stayed at Oakfield Court for two months and I have enjoyed every day of my stay. The apartment was very clean and it was furnished to very good standards and tastes. Amy is the owner you'd love to deal with, always responsive regardless of the time of the week. I am very happy with the service I received and I would definitely recommend this accommodation to everyone looking for a place which feels like home.

Room Tip: Warm and cozy
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo