“Cracking burgers & wings”
Review of Cowtown Grill

Cowtown Grill
Ranked #25 of 120 Restaurants in Sale
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Description: Looking for a long-term burger romance? lets meat!
Description: Looking for a long-term burger romance? lets meat!
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Visited this place just after it opened following great reviews from friends and wasn't disappointed. Apart from Mustard, there isn't much in Sale of any real quality so it was refreshing to find somewhere doing good quality food on our doorstep.

The burgers were great. Well cooked and and a good size with meat that you could tell was good quality. The wings I had as a starter were fantastic too.

I wasn't overly impressed with the putine myself but others in our group enjoyed theirs.

The only other downside is the lack of parking but I'll definitely be back for more.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Nice new place in sale. Good food. Good service. Nice interior. Value for money good. Worth a try for a new place in sale

Reviewed 19 May 2017

The new place in town, slightly off the beaten track but well worth a visit, Canadian style food serving a selection of burgers, wings, poutine, pizza and others, all freshly made, a good selection of wines and beers all moderately priced. A lot busier since our first visit, must be a good sign for the guys that run the place. A nice friendly atmosphere, different to most other places around, not going to be to everyone's taste but try it, hope it does well, check it out, the restaurant that advertises that the only frozen stuff they sell is the Ice cream! Still stuffed now, nice one guys!!!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We had burgers. Hotdog and pouting
Burgers were over cooked, hotdog was nice but didn't come with pickles
Poutine was nice maybe too much gravy
Just average.... Preferred Mustard, and not as good as almost famous (in my opinion)
Shame, place is nice, location a bit out of the way

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I visited this new place on a May Day bank holiday weekend, it was the 3rd weekend since they had opened. We pre-booked a table for 9 and it was ready when we arrived. Service got off to a good start, but then they got really busy, lots of people standing around us waiting for tables, which made us (the adults) feel uncomfortable. However the food was amazing. I had a chicken burger and sweet potato fries. The children all wanted milkshakes for pudding and as it was really busy we had to wait a while. The waitresses were all lovely, just overwhelmed with how busy it was. I've been there, done that so know what it's like! Would definitely recommend!