Free cancellation until 25/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$61
US$58
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 February 2010

Bedsheets should be white and not stained. Cigarette burns everywhere on carpet and furniture. Hotel bar closed down. No free water provided. Water from tab is yellow for a few seconds. Only 12 TV channels where only 2 are in English. If you don't mind to spend time on the road then better stay in Kuala Lumpur. Hotel is ok for business travel for a couple of nights. The hotel needs a renovation.

Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Shorty2323
Reviewed 23 November 2009

I was in Klang over the weekend of 19 - 22 Nov 2009 and stayed at the Crystal Crown Hotel. I'd read the reviews on this website and I was not too optimistic. We checked-in in the wee hours of 20 Nov 2009. The staff at the counter was not a picture of friendliness and warmth but he was helpful and reasonably efficient. We did not take too long to get to our rooms. We asked for 3 extra cots and they were delivered in about 10 minutes. Extra towels also came upon request The room was clean, toilet was nice and bright and looked like it had recently been refurbished. The hot water, flushing, water pressure all worked fine.

Facilities-wise, there is not much provided but I did not check out the crystal blue sauna. The pool was clean and looked under-utilised.

Not the best and most homely of places but I would rate it as average. For the price I paid for the room (about SGD 79 per night minus 3 extra beds) it was all I could ask for.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2009

On arrival, we were greeted by abrupt female staff who did not speak English very well. They proceeded to check us into a smoking room with a bathroom which stank of urine. We asked to move but only their "suites" were available for an extra 30 RM per night. To give them credit the new room and bathroom were very nice. That is why we are giving it 3 stars overall. Breakfast was just ok but food does not seem to be restocked so get down early. The male reception staff working at nights were much more friendly than the female staff. The woman who checked us out did not even say thank you. She was wearing a swine flu mask so perhaps we didn't her it! The biggest joke in this hotel was the "hotel taxi service". Now, I don't generally have problems with an overpriced hotel taxi as long as you get something more for your money. In KL many if the hotels have their own executive comfortable taxis. In this hotel, some guy based at the hotel has his own taxi business where he rings local rude taxi drivers to come along in their battered cabs and charge you more than three times the going rate. We asked reception to order normal taxis for us but they said we could only use their service". We simply asked a local taxi driver in Klang to take us around for half the price. In short, I think this hotel needs a massive professional make-over. Staff need customer service training and the unprofessional and dodgy taxi service needs to be halted. Otherwise hotels like this will slowly lose business.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank priceprom123
Reviewed 4 September 2008

Rather apprehensive after reading negative reviews about this hotel before we checked in. We stayed for 3 nights. Breakfast was included and the food had different selections. Coffee was good. Room came with twin beds and rather spacious and clean on non-smoking floor. Hubby paid for internet but unable to connect. Tried to get a massage on 5th floor but was disappointed as it was a mixed one -- rather sleazy looking place. Nearest shopping mall was Midvalley, about 20 mins away.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 29 January 2008

I only stay for one night in a deluxe room at Crystal Crown pj. The room is ok. Clean and simple room. Got a bathtub with hot water shower. The floor carpet really need to be change though. At night, me and my son are hungry so we order room service a spageti and chicken wings. Took about 20 minutes to get the food. By the time the food arrived, my husband also got hungry so we share the food. The next morning we went to the buffet breakfast at the Brass Cafe. I really like it when we can order fried eggs with different style of cooking (omellete/sunny side up/scramble). The hotel lobby is not that comfortable. Only have few sofa. If there's many people want to check in or check out at the same time there's not enough place to sit down.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)