“Average Brunch in Blue Mountains ”

The Pottery Restaurant
Reserve a table
Sun, 20/6
20:00
Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

Four of us had brunch here yesterday, we had reservations for 11AM and were seated about 5min after arriving. Decor of the place was nice, our table was wiped down poorly, still a few sticky spots on it. Menu is pretty small for breakfast, only 5 or 6 options and no mention of add-ons. Food prices I found fair, the smoothies and Irish coffee were pricy. McCain Hashbrowns were served in place of home fries, this was disappointing. Our omlettes were good though as was the bacon grilled cheese. Once we finished up it took at least 15min for the waitress to check on us, overall 90min to have breakfast which is a bit long. Overall decent, probably won't go back.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (182)

Reviewed 29 November 2020

Always enjoy the atmosphere and decor.
Michelle is an excellent server, very attentive.
Came back 2 weeks in a row to enjoy the $30 meal deal.
Great value and tasty too!
COVID Protocols in place and adhered to.

2  Thank Annie3855
Reviewed 21 November 2020

I made reservations to have supper here for our anniversary and I was so happy I did! Our waitress, Michele was so friendly and inviting....you can tell she loves her job! The Brie with pear & berries was exceptional! My hubby had the filet which was cooked perfectly and I had the Friday special of rib steak, vegetables & fries. Mine was cooked perfectly also and the roasted onion that was with the vegetables.....so good! We asked to change a few things and it was no problem! Later she brought out a dessert with a sparkler to celebrate our anniversary! What a special evening!

I also reserved a seat for breakfast the next day and the waitress (forgot to get her name) but she was awesome! My hubby had a traditional breakfast and I had the eggs Benedict. OMG! They were the best eggs Benny I have ever had! The béarnaise sauce was so creamy I could have eaten it by the spoonful! The home fries were so different & so tasty....I was so full but I took the rest of the home fries to go!

I will definitely come back again! Great service, great food & great atmosphere. We stayed at Seasons in the village but it was only a 7 minute walk. With COVID 19 I felt very safe & comfortable at this restaurant!

Tip: Sitting by the fireplace is very, very warm!

Reviewed 19 November 2020

We had a fantastic birthday dinner here, and enjoyed the great menu. The salmon and mussels where great, and we got treated to their famous cheesecake dessert which is a MUST try! We will be back!

1  Thank georgiesswan
Reviewed 17 November 2020

Not only was the food amazing, the service was equally as amazing. We had breakfast, on the morning after their was a power outage. And the staff made sure we had a good stay, and asked how we were all with a positive attitude. This is hard to find these days.
Value was good too! I had the French Toast, the bread is brought in from a local bakery in Thornbury. Amazing..