“Great bite to grab”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2020

We grabbed a magherita pizza and alfredo pasta to go and it was really good! Usually pizzas from restaurants don't taste as good when they're not fresh, but I really enjoyed ours despite having it after a bit. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank goingreen13
Write a reviewReviews (892)

Reviewed 19 November 2020 via mobile

I wish I could put a negative number. Tonight was the worst service I have ever experienced with a restaurant. We continue to want to support the village and local restaurant’s. We ordered the pizza on line and tried to pick it up at the allotted time. I knocked in the pick up window 5 times. The cooks withe their arms crossed avoided eye contact and did not acknowledge my efforts to get their attention. I see our pizza (prepaid) sitting on the shelf (only pizza there). The cook finally knew based on the loud knocking that I was not happy and strolled to the front looking for a server. There was a server near him but was also avoiding eye contact and helping me, busy doing who knows what. My wife went inside to see if we could get some help. Finally a server came to the pick up window. Unexceptable! I guess I care more about their jobs than they do. They do not deserve my efforts to support local restaurants!

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank markjohnfoster59
Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

It’s a pizza place. Everything was fresh and very good. Service was great. We felt they appreciated our business.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank DaveP529
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

We came based on recommendation of hotel staff. We ordered a custom pizza and the kids pasta with alfredo sauce.

The pasta was excellent with great flavour. The pizza was also very taste with the crust a little too thin.

Portion size are very generous so get there hungry or share between a couple of people

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank Idris K
Reviewed 2 October 2020

We started with Margaretta's! Enjoyed Chicken Caesar and Nachos. Both, pretty good and generous!. One order of each for the two of us (more than enough) Reasonable price and great service.

Date of visit: September 2020