“Excellent service”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2020

We had reservations so we were seated right the way in the patio. We shared the perogies as an appetizer and they were delicious. As an entree I had the stir-fry, I like my rice a little more cooked but other than that very good. The patio is really nice.

Date of visit: September 2020
Write a reviewReviews (357)

Reviewed 27 July 2020

Beautiful patio in the Blue Mountain village on the pond. Great drink menu and excellent food. Slightly overpriced I'd say, but to be expected in a tourist area. Socially distanced tables, very friendly staff. I would definitely return!

1  Thank cjauff
Reviewed 12 July 2020 via mobile

Kaytoo has just set a new record.

I just paid $8.41 plus tax for a can of moosehead. I was aware of the price when I ordered the beer. Considering the price and the environment I was expecting an overpriced 473ml. When the server arrived with a 355 ml my jaw hit the floor. Be aware! Price gouging!

Reviewed 6 July 2020 via mobile

I visited Kaytoo yesterday evening and had a great experience. They’ve rocked the social distancing measures and their patio is lovely. I had their pasta primavera dish (I think that’s what it was called) and I’d certainly have it again. The pesto was really good. My friend had the pulled pork and enjoyed it as well.

Aside from the patio and food, I think it’s important to make note of the great staff we had. Our server (can’t recall her name...sorry!), was super friendly despite pulling a double shift that day. There’s no way that I could have been that lovely after spending 10 hours on my feet. A “bus boy” dropped by to take our dishes and was incredibly friendly and professional as well. But what was even more impressive was the female manager that night. My friend and I watched the young manager politely and professionally deal with a table which the staff suspected had been drinking prior to their arrival. The manager politely explained the situation to the patrons and indicated that they would need to order some food first prior to consuming more beverages. Unfortunately those patrons became awfully confrontational and disrespectful. Despite their rudeness, the manager remained calm, polite and considerate. That wasn’t an easy position to be in and she handled it incredibly well. Hats off to her.

1  Thank jmarti123
Reviewed 18 June 2020 via mobile

Wonderful experience from top to bottom. The patio on the water is amazing and the background overlooking the mountain views is stunning. Best in the blue mountain area! Lots of local craft beers which we sampled, with a full diverse menu. Our food way exceeded our high expectations. Very attentive and friendly staff. Winning formula all around. Kudos. 10/10.

Date of visit: June 2020