Hotel Three Sixty
US$124
US$149
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
Boutique Hotel Tangara Azul(Ojochal)(Great Value!)
US$64
Phidjie Lodge(Ojochal)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsamazing hotelchef carloslike royaltyfine diningthe pacific oceanprivate balconymanuel antoniocosta ricaplace to stayosa peninsulaeach morningzip liningpura vidakuamixologistmonkeysmattress
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for two nights and absolutely loved it! Views of the forest and ocean are gorgeous. We woke up to imediately open the curtains so we could feel and hear nature right from our bed... Amazing!! Staff is perfectly polite and attentive. The hotel is done with great design and taste which only enhances the beauty and experience. Definitely recommend it!!

2  Thank IquesL
Reviewed 21 April 2018

We stayed close by. Some locals had recommended the hotel for dinner, so we dropped by one morning. Typically, you need a reservation (for dinner or for the hotel) to be allowed on the property, but they allowed us to come up. What an amazing place. Small, intimate, absolutely amazing views and very welcoming staff. Juan was very gracious and showed us around. We didn't see the rooms, but the views were indicative on the Hotel name. Truly, 360. Coast, beaches, jungles. What more coudl you ask for. All staff very attentive, professional. We ran into the young man who drove us up from the parking lot in a local restaurant a few days later. He came over to say hello...just an example of the type of people working there.

Stayed: March 2018
4  Thank Lynne2009
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here one evening, and we arrived just in time for sunset. Amazing view, great food and amazing mango martinis! Staff were super polite and friendly.
Again as with everywhere in the region, it’s a steep bumpy ride up!

2  Thank RGoodchild78
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Hotel Three Sixty is perfectly designed to take your breath away. The views are absolutely spectacular- when I first arrived, tears came to my eyes as the beauty of this place is so pristine. I've never felt so grateful to be somewhere in my entire life. The stand alone villas are luxurious, each placed carefully to optimize the view of the rain forest and ocean. We awoke each morning to the symphonic sounds of nature, rising with the sun as to not miss a moment of this special beauty which surrounded us. From out patio, we saw an array of exotic wildlife- including Toucans, Green Parrots, bright blue butterflies while clouds of mist dance gracefully across the tree tops. Three Sixty is not just a hotel, it is an experience perfectly crafted to encourage you to slow down and take it all in. Within minutes of arriving, I knew I've come to a rare place that I will surely always return to in my life- it is a sanctuary for your soul to heal, refresh and connect with nature, it is the true essence of Pura Vida..

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ann M
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel Three Sixty is best defined by one adjective - spectacular.

My partner and I stayed for four night in mid-April and we had a wonderful experience - the architecture, the design, the views, the pool, the food and the service.

The pool and views are unlike anything we have experienced. It is, quite simply, spectacular.

The staff are very attentive, friendly and professional. Our thanks to - Jersen, Cristina, Vanessa and Eddy - all of whom worked so hard and make our stay wonderful.

And, a big thanks to Carlos, the hotel’s young Chef, who is excellent and truly loves good food. We had many delicious, tasty and creative meals with delicious flavours and innovative presentation.

Our Villa was amazing - very comfortable with a stunning view of the jungle and the ocean. We woke up every morning at 5am to lie in bed and listen to the jungle come alive. Again, spectacular....

If you are looking for a romantic, high-end experience in the middle of the Costa Rican jungle, overlooking the Osa Peninsula, then look no further than this hotel.

Finally, we are a gay couple, and we could not have felt more welcome at this beautiful hotel.

We will be back!