US$97
Priceline
US$85
US$45
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$121
  • Restaurant
Paradis Inn Sagamihara(Sagamihara)(Great Value!)
US$71
  • Breakfast included
APA Hotel Sagamihara Kobuchi Ekimae(Sagamihara)(Great Value!)
US$59
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
Hashimoto Park Hotel(Sagamihara)(Great Value!)
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 November 2014 via mobile

The standard Toyoko Inn experience, but the property is slightly newer, so the rooms a bit fresher. The staff have been very friendly, but I think their English is perhaps limited.

Sagamihara itself is not that nice an area - a few too many seedy bars - but I'm right by the train station, although the morning rush into Yokohama is not recommended for tourists!

• Stayed: November 2014
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I spent four nights here on a business trip. Its very close to the Sagamiharaa train station, a mall with a grocery store, and lots of restaurants. My reservation was booked by colleagues so I ended up in a single. The room was small and the bed was a little hard but very comparable with other hotels in Japan. The hotel is very clean modern and efficient. The room was reasonably priced. I had a corner room that was a little cold at night. It didn't bother me much but if you very sensitive to the cold this may be an issue.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brian D
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Hotel has many size rooms. Great price. Next to train station. Restaurants in walking distance. Same thing every morning for breakfast. Clean, nice. One english speaking tv channel 238 use secondary language. Heater hard to figure out. Have to wait 15min for it to start. Take train to machida for more shops and eating only 4 stops. 160Yen. Took NEX(norita express) from NRT to yokahama then local train to sagmihara. 2 1/2 hours. Return is tricky. Local stops just before yokahama and you walk across to other train to get to yokahama.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank LuckyMike_7
Reviewed 17 February 2011

I was on a business trip and was arriving separately from my colleagues. Another person in the group had made our reservations. When I arrived at the hotel, the desk clerk could not find the reservation. I was suprised, but not too worried, so I checked in and went up to my very clean, compact, efficient japanese hotel room. I was half way through unpacking when the phone rang. The desk clerk had done a bit of research and had found my reservation--which was for a DIFFERENT Toyoko Inn in Fujinobe, 2 stops away on the rail line. I had checked in to the WRONG hotel! I called my colleagues and verified my error. Amazingly, the clerk at Sagamihara offered to let me check out of that hotel and tranfer to the hotel where I was supposed to be. She gave me a FULL refund for the room, even though I had already been in the room, used towels, slippers, etc. I packed up again and headed off to the Toyoko Inn in Fujinobe. I have no doubts that the room was recleaned before being rented to someone else (given how impeccably clean the hotel was). I realize that customer service in Japan is usually well above American standards, but I am still really impressed that the clerk did the extra work to track down my reservation and then gave me a full refund. She was terrific! Add to all this that she was barely functional in English, and I was completely non-functional in Japanese. Incidentally--the hotel room in the Toyoko Inn at Fujinobe was an exact clone of this one. This chain clearly focuses on consistency.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank BusyTrveller
Reviewed 3 January 2010

We stayed at this hotel whilst we were visiting a friend in Sagamihara. Itt is less than a year old. Everything is clean and new, but the rooms are small. The hotel is about 200metres from Sagamiharaa Railway Station and like everywhere in Japan, there are plenty of small restaurants nearby. Post office is about 2km away, and supermarket about 1km.

The reception speak just enough English to get through the check-in procedure and take payment (8400 yen per night for couple, incl breakfast). Staff were very helpful and looked after our bags whlsts we were waiting for room to be available.

Rooms were well equipped with full length mirror, trouser press, liited minibar, hot water pot, air humidifier, hair dryer, alarm clock, air conditioner, heated toilet seat and bidet etc, safe, washing line, and Japanese robes, and slippers, television and free internet connection

Bathroom is modular and tiny, and very clean.

Breakfast is in a small eating area next to reception. It is rice cakes (variety) , miso, pickles, green tea and coffee. It was quiet sufficient .

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family