“Fantastic pizza and great local food”
Review of Hennenstall

Hennenstall
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Nova Levante
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Visited here with our 2 kids after a hard days mountain climbing, and really enjoyed the food and hospitality.
The pizzas were described as amazing by my family and I can attest to the quality of the meat. I also thought the goulash soup was great.
Prices were reasonable, service was great and the apple fritters delicious, so the max 5 from me.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The Hennenstall is just off the main road between Carezza and the Karerpass (on the right hand side when driving up to the pass). The decor is very cozy, all wood paneling and very typical Tyrolese. Outdoor seating is available, with great views of the Latemar mountain.

The staff is very friendly and attentive, and the food is delicious. I've been there several times and can recommend the canederli (Knödeln Suppe), the bratwurst, the roast potatoes, and especially the pork shank. The latter is only available on Saturday for lunch or if ordered in advance.

Definitely worth a visit if you are in Carezza or simply driving through.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We have an appartment 400 meters from this restaurant, but we go off season when, most of the valley is closed. Lately we managed a visit, great food and service, real quality. love it.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I'm very sorry in writing this, because that was one of our favourite place here, but this year service was really bad. Service is a main part of a restaurant experience and in this case, the worst one. 5 people and two kids, lunch time, we waited 40 minutes without receiving anyone attention, asking three times to order and receiving answer " we are caming!" At the end we decided to leave without eating and when we paid beers and water, they didn' t told us sorry or anything else, just...it's not my fault! That's not what we expected.

1  Thank valecicino
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

We were not sure if this place was open on Thursday( TA said it was closed) but we were extremely happy that it was open, apparently it's only closed on Thursday evening. They have pizza's for linch as well( great for our kids) as well as grill dishes. Pizza was really tasty! My wife had the filet steak which was generous but grilles to rare( often the case in Italy) despite our medium order, but tasty! My mixed grill was a presented very nicely, but a bit too heavy for me. All in all, definately a place to visit!

1  Thank BAY-GASTRO