Home Inn (Bangbu Huaihe Road)(Bengbu)(Great Value!)
US$21
Orbitz.com
US$17
US$23
Trip.com
Bojue Business Hotel(Bengbu)(Great Value!)
US$13
US$22
US$18
Tulip Hotel(Bengbu)
US$24
US$88
US$77
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

It's a gorgeous hotel BUT the staff are not trained in basic basic basic service. It's not about them speaking English as drinks and food menus are written in Chinese and English. But they have no idea of a gin & tonic or a scotch & dry and its listed on their menu!!!!
Basic training in what westerners eat, drink and want would greatly assist.
Over 40 minute wait for a G&T and when it finally arrived it was fun on ice. They were out of stock of lemons and tonic!!!!!
Room service takes forever and the Club Floor and Pool were both shut on my stay.
The rooms are delightful BUT expect for a lot of things to be "out of stock" when ordering.
It could be wonderful.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Clean well appointed room. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Quiet AC. Strong hot shower with bench to sit down.
Friendly staff. Not too many english TV stations, except for cctv, unless I missed it. Breakfast opens at 6:30 am. Near railway station, since I had 8 am train to Hefei. Windows in room not completely soundproof. Check in and check out very efficient. Good Hojo hotel, good location.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel for our business trip in Bengbu. Front desk girl was nice, polite and warmest during checking in time. Hotel room has good 5 star setup. Sound insulation was good so I could have very quiet night for sleeping. The hotel location is good as it located adjacent to the exhibition hall and plenty of shops around.

Unfortunately, the service was bad during checked out from a young guy standing at the left hand side counter. Three of us already paid the bills with own credit cards and I requested to cancel the deposits. The front desk girl was willing to cancel but the young guy at the left counter unwilling to cancel our deposits by acussing one of my girl friend have not paid the bill and also lost the TV remote control. I am really angry with his attitude and called my girl friend over to the counter and show them her receipt as proof of payment. Then the girl only return all the credit card receipt to us. It was really rediculous service attitude being as 5 star hotel.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

After a couple of dubious hotels on this trip I was really glad to spend a night here. Wish it would have been longer. Super spacious well appointed rooms. Attentive staff.

Only downside would be that the restaurant was really not as good as one would have expected and although I am happy to cope without a decent coffee most hotels have a machine. This one not.

Anyway would happily stay again

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Bengbu is a comparatively small city in China and this was.my second visit to this city. There was for two nights. First night it was very late check in at 3.00am. Overall building lobby decoration is good. Rooms also satisfactory with all required facilities. Did not eat food but tastes breakfast both the days. They call it English breakfast but mostly chinise items spread. Being vegetarian I have to eat bread butter fruits n jucies. I have stayed at HJ Shanghai also which is much better. I was informed that spa has been closed due to Chinese new year. They could not make arrangements from outside as well.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business