“feels like home”
Review of Casa Miguel

Casa Miguel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Guanabo
Casa Miguel
Ranked #7 of 11 Guanabo B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Last autumn, I was traveling around in Cuba and was staying at different places. Some were really nice, others were not so good, but the only place where the people made me feel home was at Casa Miguel. He and his wife Maria are really hearty people, who are there whenever you need them, but also give you your privacy. They rent two bedrooms (25 CUC) each with private bathroom which are, like the whole house, in very good condition (very clean, with air condition and always hot water). The neighborhood is very quiet and the plus is they have a little pool in the yard. They prepare breakfast (5 CUC), lunch and dinner for you if you like (which I can highly recommend), but there is also the possibility to cook for yourself. What really made me enjoy breakfast was that it was always fresh made and every day a little different. All in all I had some quite relaxing days there and will definitely stay with them again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
15  Thank sunshine5558

Been to Casa Miguel? Share your experiences!