“A resort with class”
other travellers have booked this property
View from balcony of my condo unit. You can see lagoon, other buildings and the sea and beach.
Aerial view of Pico Resort. My building closest to the cove & beach contains my condo. View from the balcony: Lagoon, condo buildings and the beach & Pico Beach.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the balcony: Lagoon, condo buildings and the beach & Pico Beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Elias G
Tarlac, Philippines
“A resort with class”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We spent 3 nights and 4 days and each day was exciting. Thanks to Mr. Dar Manarang and his property manager for assisting us and make our stay enjoyable. The beach resort has fine sand and clear water, you can see and feed big fishes even at a knee level sea water. Please don't ever try to catch them so they will stay friendly and closer to people. Swimming in this beach is prohibited beyond 6 PM, night swimming is not allowed. Nearby is a restaurant and a fresh water pool. The pool is open until 10 PM only. The Beach Club provides a clean change room, shower room and lockers. Everything you need for grooming and hygiene is available in its powder room for free. On the other end of the resort is the Country Club, a bigger swimming pool, children's playground, bowling and billiard halls and basketball court. The facilty has shuttle vehicles for you to move around. Bring a debit or credit card because all transactions inside are paid with it. Choose the Miranda Building if you opt for a condo to stay as it is the closest to the beach or check-in to Pico Sands Hotel. To come here I recommend to drive your car via Maragondon, Cavite to see other coast lines and panoramic views along your way.

Water activities include kayaking, boating and jet skiing. Kayak for rent is 300 pesos each for a period I can't remember anymore, motor boat for 900 pesos which will take your family to nearby islands and around it and 6,000 pesos each for jet ski for 30 minutes.

Resort is secured and yes alcoholic drinks are available. I'm definitely coming back as my children loves the place.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
mazemd
Baldwin, Maryland
“Elegant Beach Resort”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This particular condo is well-run and fully equipped with important things, such as potable water, and even a first aid kit. We were very impressed with the care of the person who looks after the condo, who was really helpful and kind. We enjoyed Pico de Loro - wonderful location. The amenities were very nice - we enjoyed both the infinity pool and the beach club. That ocean was as warm as a bath. The area is well kept and clean (which is not easy for a beach resort).

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Jun 2017
Thank you Mazemd for a your 5-star review. Our mission is to provide our guests with a wonderful experience at our condo and the Pico resort so that they will come back again in the future and recommend our place to their friends. Thanks.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing