“Elegant Beach Resort”
other travellers have booked this property
View from balcony of my condo unit. You can see lagoon, other buildings and the sea and beach.
Aerial view of Pico Resort. My building closest to the cove & beach contains my condo. View from the balcony: Lagoon, condo buildings and the beach & Pico Beach.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the balcony: Lagoon, condo buildings and the beach & Pico Beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mazemd
Baldwin, Maryland
“Elegant Beach Resort”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This particular condo is well-run and fully equipped with important things, such as potable water, and even a first aid kit. We were very impressed with the care of the person who looks after the condo, who was really helpful and kind. We enjoyed Pico de Loro - wonderful location. The amenities were very nice - we enjoyed both the infinity pool and the beach club. That ocean was as warm as a bath. The area is well kept and clean (which is not easy for a beach resort).

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Jun 2017
Thank you Mazemd for a your 5-star review. Our mission is to provide our guests with a wonderful experience at our condo and the Pico resort so that they will come back again in the future and recommend our place to their friends. Thanks.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing