“The Best Lamb I've ever had..”
Review of Denis Restaurant

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Traditional Turkish & Mediterranean
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

We went there on recommendation. We received a warm welcome at the door. Our drinks arrived swiftly. Soon after beautifully presented Mezes arrived. We all loved it. My main course was Lamb Guvech. It was absolutely perfect. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I wish we lived somewhere near it. Highly recommended.

3  Thank JonesMari

Reviewed 1 July 2015

The food, service & ambiance in this Restuarant is first class. The prices are very reasonable. I recommend booking as it is very often full.

3  Thank Anna K
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

The staff, service and food at Denis are excellent. We eat there as a family regularly and the staff always make us feel very welcome.
Make sure you book a table though it can very booked up quickly.

3  Thank mrsringo
Reviewed 30 June 2015

We have eaten here a number of times and each and every time the food was authentic and beautifully cooked. The staff are really helpful, nothing is to much trouble. The surroundings are really comfortable with soft leather chairs ,spotless table cloths and cutlery. All dishes are good value for money. We always enjoy a visit here as it has a lovely family taverna feel. We will certainly be returning again.

1  Thank Dorothy T
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

I have been to Denis Restaurant on many occasions with my partner and with my friends. It has always been exceptional.
The staff are very friendly, food is always fresh and tasty. I already look forward to going back.

3  Thank Olivewi