“Friendly and good service. ”
Review of Amans

Amans
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Worsley
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Went with my friend and our sons early evening. Staff very friendly and patient with the kids. Tasty food of which there was plenty. Excellent value for money.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

This is our second visit to Amans now and it was just as good as the first.
Staff very attentive and chatty.
Very clean and well maintained inside.
Food was excellent, very hot and fresh. Not the cheapest but it is good quality. Extensive menu so plenty of choice.
Drinks are fairly expensive.
Great atmosphere in the bar and restaurant.
Make sure you book as the place is heaving. They also offer a discount if you get a take away.
Definitely recommend giving it a try!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Been meaning to try here for a while. Friday night visit, the car park is very small and busy, the entrance leads in to bar area, this was very busy. We were soon shown to our table, the restaurant is large and is nicely decorated. It is however incredibly noisy there was a lot of children in and some running around which was annoying. Food wise poppadoms were nice and crisp, we had a tandoori mixed starter which at £17:50 was a little expensive for what you got. The mains were nice, Shazlick and Jalfraizzi, nan bread was a little smaller than usual. Drinks were usual restaurant prices. Service was good, would go again, maybe a little later than the 8pm of this visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

As an Indian cuisine fan, this is the top of my list. The food is by far the best in my opinion.
The place is easy to get too and to find if out of the area. Parking gets a bit full on its own private car park around the side and back where the entrance is, but once inside its decor and atmosphere is great, and the bar area as you walk in is a great place to start an evening whether for a quiet drink for two or a meeting area for friends or family before entering the restraunt.
It has nooks and crannies with booths and tables, and I have to say always clean and the ladies toilets albeit slightly confusing to get too are always immaculate and clean another big plus for me.
On to the food ,, well I think all the dishes I have tried are spectacular, the chicken tikka shaslick special rice and garlic nan are beautiful, the tandoori sizzling chicken is huge and always cooked to,perfection, and on our last visit a friend had a sizzling karah chicken tikka from the chefs specialties and it was gorgeous.
The wines go from £13 up per bottle, and beers around £4 ish I find the spirits a bit costly due to the measure and then the small bottle of mixer £5 , but you like what you like, the red wine is great value and I'm a fussy red wine drinker but find it really palatable.
You can really eat here on a budget or even pushing the boat out you still get great cooked food that quality and leaves you wanting more, once eaten here I guarantee you would return. It's family, friends,children friendly and you definately get what it says in the tin.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Been twice and both times I have been overcharged. Such a shame as the food is good. Won't be returning.

1  Thank Judith D