All reviews trafford centre motorway network good nights sleep family room reception area buffet breakfast minute drive saturday night spacious room member of staff would stay again free parking stayed for one night old trafford wedding manchester gym
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for one night at the end of October, on business. Arrived about 10.30 pm, easy check in. Nice big room although unable to get hotel WiFi to work and no signal to phone so frustrating. Extremely comfortable bed and pillows! Nice toiletries including bar of soap - better than the soap you get in so many places and really makes a difference to me. Good breakfast. Would be very happy to stay here again, although would definitely flag lack of phone signal and WiFi access if I were to be here in the evening.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Novotel Manches... F, General Manager at Novotel Manchester West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Manchester West.

We are pleased to read that overall, you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day. I also noted the slightly negative comments and thank you for pointing them out to us, so that we can improve in the future.

Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another magnifique journey with us.

sincerely,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently held our Wedding here in Nov '18.....

From the 1st meeting right up until the day of the Wedding communication between ourselves was exceptional. The staff are clearly very well trained in providing the best experience for what was a "brilliant day".

At our second meeting we were introduced to our co-ordinator Carlina, we both felt at ease and reassured that she would execute the day to perfection and boy did she deliver. There aren't enough compliments to do justice to the service Carlina provided to us both, in particular to Michelle. It's with a little sadness that we don't get to have further meetings and enjoy that warmth and sincerity that Carlina gives to you.We felf like we'd made a freindship at the end of it all. Many Many Thanks seems not enough, but we'll miss you...

The Hotel is a brilliant venue providing everything you need for an In-House Wedding, from start to finish staff seemed genuinely thrilled for you. The meal for our Wedding Breakfast was beautiful Many Thanks to Chef and his team and the waiters on the day who are always polite & courteous. A special mention also to Pauline who was there on our very 1st meeting, genuine and professional a lovely person, also to Lucaz who calmed a misunderstanding later that evening, you handled it both professionally and with a large degree of class sir, Well Done.!

The facilities are excellent and the newly refurbished front lounge area provided us with a great area to relax and enjoy our day with our guests. The rooms are large with a brilliant shower area and a large comfy bed to fall into. Excellent storage is also provided to you as well.

All in all I have no hesitation in recommending the Manchester Novotel West & The Brilliant Staff there to anyone looking for an affordable Wedding or mearly a place for a tired traveller.

I've never left a review for anything before, mainly because I could never be bothered, but it would be remiss of me to not leave one to this wonderfull hotel and it's brilliant Staff Members....

So Many Thanks Again for a Wonderful Day & Experience

Ian & Michelle x

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Ian P
Novotel Manches... F, General Manager at Novotel Manchester West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team especially Carlina and Pauline. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Went for the murder mystery evening. Friendly staff. Clean rooms but looking a bit tired. I think they are doing some updates. Three course evening meal was lovely and served quickly. Wine £20 a bottle. Shower hot and powerful. Good choice of breakfast. Co Would be happy to return.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank nicolalm21

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Im pleased to say we are due to start the next phase of our full hotel refurbishment starting with all bedrooms

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had stayed for three weeks. The rooms are worth the prices but housekeeping is way below standards. Please, train your housekeepers not to argue with clients when it come to cleaning the rooms. One room attendant asked me,'do you have asthma?' because i demanded my room to be cleaned on a daily basis. I had to ring the reception more than thrice regarding uncleaned room.

Food is overpriced and poorly prepared.

Room tip: Rooms on second floor are much better unlike the first floor where the reception is situated.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna M

Thank you Anna for taking the time to review us. Thank you also for your score, it's good to know that overall you enjoyed your stay. We do clean all rooms everyday, unless a do not disturb sign is left out on the door, which you did on a couple of occasions.
Our housekeeper has reminded his team of the correct standards and I thank your comments.
I do hope that you will stay with us again, as it was our pleasure to looked after you.

Max Pierce (General Manager)

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a week due to work. Didn’t expect too much but was pleasantly surprised.

Check-in was straightforward and the room was clean and tidy. There was plenty of storage, the bed was comfy and tea/coffee regularly topped up. It was also very quiet and I had a very quiet night all week.

The food was lovely and reasonably priced. I ate in the bar area which was roomy and seemed to have been newly decorated. All the staff very friendly and helpful.

I used the gym and whilst a little basic, it did the job, was clean and well maintained.

All in all, a great hotel for business or short stay. Would visit again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Novotel Manches... F, General Manager at Novotel Manchester West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018