Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club(Worsley)(Great Value!)
US$143
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$64
US$62
Orbitz.com
Travelodge Manchester Trafford Park(Trafford)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$138
US$134
Orbitz.com
Premier Inn Manchester (Swinton) Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$84
PremierInn.com
US$70
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

All reviewstrafford centrejohn gilbertmotorway networksofa bedgood nights sleepbuffet breakfastfamily roomreception areasaturday nightspacious roommember of staffwould stay againfree parkingstayed for one nightold traffordweddingmanchester
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I was a bit surprised when I arrived at this hotel. Having experienced Novotel in the past I had never been impressed.
However I’m converted! Great location. Nice walks and close to town.
Room was stunning, couldn’t fault it. Well kept, trendy, clean and plenty of room.
Food in the hotel was great value, I’d say competitive against anywhere locally.
I’d recommend this place and will Definitely book again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kenneth s
Max P, General Manager at Novotel Manchester West, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Manchester West. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely, Max Pierce General Manager Novotel Manchester West

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I have stayed at this hotel many times in the past, but not in the last three years. There has obviously been some refurbishment carried out, which is good. However, the quality of the breakfast was a bit disappointing. Poor ingredients, not very well cooked and not presented well.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Manchester West. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that i will discuss your comments with our Head chef and take the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I would like to give this hotel 5 stars... but I would also like to give the gentlemen and ladies who work there 10 out of 10... my daughter was poorly on the day of my brother in laws wedding.. a man named Connor helped me extremely well cleaning up getting her some juice and tending to our every ask and need he is a credit to your team and our family are beyond grateful... thanks so much for making a little bit of a disaster into a fantastic day.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Max P, General Manager at Novotel Manchester West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team and especially Connor. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Found the hotel easily enough from the postcode and sat nav.

Reception friendly, room was clean and stocked. I had asked for a room with a shower as I can’t get in or out of baths and was given a disabled room with a walk in shower which was excellent except there was more water coming out the shower spray than the drain could cope with, so the floor flooded. Reported to reception after breakfast the first morning, but still the same when we left 3 days later.

As a comment even though it didn’t affect us, the emergency alarm pull cord in the bedroom was in the corner of the room next to the bed. There was only a gap of around one foot between the bed and wall which I would be surprised if anyone with mobility issues would be able to get through, therefore the alarm cord is the wrong side of the bed, and also totally inaccessible if the person fell anywhere in the room. Bad and poorly thought out design.

Breakfast was entirely self service, but was kept well stocked. The hot plate kept the cooked food warm. Tables were cleared quickly, once a dish or plate was finished with.

The room was noisy at night and in the early mornings. Doors banging, alarm clocks ringing, loud voices in the corridor, and on the last morning a dog continuously barking.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Clean and comfortable hotel with convenient location for Motorway. Welcoming staff and decent gym. Rooms are decent sized, though slight unusual layout but well appointed with good working space and USB points. Bar/lounge area is a little sterile but comfortable enough with decent food. Good for overnight business stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business