“Nice Please”
Review of Rodos Palladium

Rodos Palladium
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Kallithea
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nice and clean, the room was very good and sea view. Breakfast is good dinner is less, we eat outside.
The sea is great, San beads nice and quite. The staff very friendly and helpful. Good vacation.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
harmony_el, General Manager at Rodos Palladium, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. We are really glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked the service provided by our staff. Please rest assured that we will pass to everyone your nice comments. It is rewarding for our efforts to receive such a good feedback. Looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel in the near future.

Rodos Palladium Leisure & Wellness

Write a ReviewReviews (1,528)

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Spent a week at this hotel with my teenage daughter. Because of the negative reviews about the rooms which have not yet been renovated, I upgraded to a renovated double room in the main building. Of course I can’t compare, but the room was really nice, fantastic sea view, spacious, clean and had everything we needed. We appreciated the change of towels in the evening. Negative point for me was the very hard bed, but that has also been mentioned in numerous reviews. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and efficient. The breakfast buffet was plentiful, the dinner buffet good as buffets go. The highlight of our day was lunch in the beach bar. Good and reasonably priced food (I have to disagree with the comments about extras being pricey - drinks were perfectly reasonable) and efficient and friendly service. Plenty of sunbeds around pool and on beach. The weather was cooler than expected due to strong cool wind. The sea and pool were both freezing. The hotel is well located for a day trip to Rhodes Town which we loved. Packed with tourists, and full of tourist shops, but a delightful town with a lot of history. I was impressed with the organisation of taxis back to hotels - sharing was arranged and the queue moved very quickly. We had a great week in a hotel full of respectful guests from many nationalities - funny though that the average age of guests was quite old, and I couldn’t work out why.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. It is really nice to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked the service provided by our staff. Please rest assured that we will pass to everyone your nice comments. Very good reviews such as yours are indeed a reward for our efforts. Looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel next time that you will choose Rhodes for your holidays.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

On a nice beach, close to Rhodos city (with the splendid old town and nice new town) this great hotel where we were for the third time. The service in the hotel is very good, great breakfast and dinner buffets. Nice people. More than sufficient beds at pool and beach. This is the first hotel where the first people go to a pool bed at around 9:00 - 10:00, rather than the need to reserve beds with a towel at 7:00 already.
We will return...

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
harmony_el, General Manager at Rodos Palladium, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are really pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is rewarding for our efforts to receive such excellent feedback. Looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

This is certainly not a 5 star hotel.
It's enough to read the reviews to understand this.
Dinner is weak.never seen a 5 star hotel serve chicken wings on a buffet.
Nice display ,but not high quality.
If you want water,you must buy a bottle .
I wanted to see the buffet before opening, asked permission , and was then escorted out by a supervisor that was not interested in my saying that I was only looking.
Room is clean and of a nice size.
Good breakfast .
Bus to old city right in front of hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
harmony_el, General Manager at Rodos Palladium, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for choosing the Rodos Palladium Leisure & Wellness for your valuable vacations and for your good rating. I was nice to read that you liked our rooms’ size and cleanliness.
On the other hand, it was disappointed to read your comments about the food since this is one of our strongest elements of our product. I am sorry that this was not up to your expectations.
Thank you once again for your review and the time you devoted into it. Looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel next time that you will choose Rhodes for your holidays.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We are currently staying here for our honeymoon for a week I've decided to write a review whilst I'm here to give you there best opinion of recent events good/bad.

We booked this for our honeymoon it's the first 5* hotel we have ever stayed at and wanted a little luxury we went on the vast majority of the reviews and thought we would book here for 7 nights full board, we chose the mountain view full board as we had a budget but we were pleased that we had managed to book.

Upon arrival we was quite late, Not the hotels fault so we missed put on lunch due to delays we were quite hungry but was told we could have lunch on the day we leave but we will not be here for lunch.

Then a very nice gentlemen escorted our bags to our room which was also a nice touch that you don't get staying in a lower star hotel.
I asked before arrivial if we needed to fetch a iron or one in our room I didn't get a reply in till we got here. The lady on the desk told us for health and safety iron or boards will not be in our room I was quite shocked as I've never heard anything so ridiculous I've stayed in lower * hotels everywhere and all offer a facility to iron your clothes and FREE!!
I found out today that it shuts at 3 and apparently it's in our book that we read on arrivial, but we have just found this in a draw in our room and you have to pay extra I mean your already paying to stay here and now want money for a iron service.
When your wanting men to dress smart for a evening I think this needs to be reviewed as things get creased in transit.

So then we got taken to our room, It's big and spacious and a lovely large balcony area. We are British and tea drinkers so to also find that there using a kettle in the room also was a shock and had to pay €7.

There are some good points to this hotel the staff the food is lovely, the grounds are so looked after which makes your holiday.
Ppl down at the beach are fab
Rhodes town stunning
Easy bus access

Bad points.
Sometimes it seemed to much for reception to just do that little bit extra maybe we expected better quality on our honeymoon so I'm sad I'll not be going back home saying many positives.
Don't expect kettle or iron in your room.
It's full of bees and wasps
The only complementary thing you do get is wine and water.
The boat trips and parasailing were amazing .
Expect to spend even more money for little facilities when your here.

I'm sad to write this review as I feel I'm struggling to enjoy the rest of my honeymoon.
I would not return here for that reason when I can get better facilities in other 3-5* hotels it's the little things for us.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chloeshackleton

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing the Rodos Palladium Leisure & Wellness for your valuable vacations and to celebrate your honeymoon. It was nice for me to read that you have a very good experience with the service provided by our stuff and that you enjoy the food we serve. It is also nice to read that the grounds of our hotel are fully up to your expectations and that you had a really amazing boat trip.
On the other hand, I feel terribly sorry about your disappointment with the facilities we offer in the Mountain View rooms. I feel the need to inform you that as in our own website as well as in all other renowned online travel agencies’ websites it is clearly stated that we provide a kettle only in our superior deluxe rooms and in our suites. I am also sorry that we do not provide any iron and ironing board in the rooms.
Along with our congratulations for your honeymoon, kindly please note that we have not received any prior notification about this neither from your travel agent, nor from you prior to your arrival so to include in your room our complimentary treats. I have already asked our guest relations manager to send in your rooms our complimentary sparkling wine, basket of fruits, as well as yoghurt and honey which is a local treat for the occasion.
Thank you once again for your feedback.

Rodos Palladium Leisure & Wellness

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kallithea
0.5 km away
Sheraton Rhodes Resort
#13 of 126 in Rhodes Town
0.2 km away
Mitsis Alila Resort & Spa

Been to Rodos Palladium? Share your experiences!