15 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$175
eDreamsUS$198
Lol.travelUS$207
4,050 results
All reviews seafood restaurant costa rica san jose food and drinks hot dogs open air an adult rainy season central america day trip white sand pura vida swim up bar specialty restaurants main pool jaco beach main restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

We are finishing our second day of our stay at this hotel and I’m glad is going to be over soon. They sell many rooms and don’t have capacity to provide services to the guests. If you want to eat good quality food at la carte they never have availability, and you must reserve before 11 am to any of the three a la carte restaurants otherwise you are stuck with whatever low quality food they serve at the buffet. I’m not sure what other’s experience have been but I want to share mine so no one else gets fooled and mislead by the false advertising. We only ate at the buffets because there was never room for us in any of the restaurants. They serve orange juice made out of kool Aid powder something that is so not Costa Rica given the fact that in this country there are plenty of fresh fruits available, the coffee as well was very substandard as well as the quality of food in general. We paid $250 dollars per night and considered that this was a total wage of money, the hotel grounds are nice but definitely can use some maintenance. The couples massage was definitely worth it and affordable but everything else was a total rip-off. You are better off staying in a cheaper hotel that doesn’t advertise all inclusive and go to locals restaurants where you can definitely find a lot more decent food than here.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lidysa
Eidel Ramos, Director General at Fiesta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Lidys,
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay in our hotel. We are so sorry to hear that you were not happy with the overall stay, as well as surprised to notice your comments about our services, we would had loved to have had your comments during the time you stayed here, in order to attend to your concerns and had given us an opportunity to make a better experience for you. For us is important to have the opinion of all guests, moreover when they are opportunities to grow in service.
On the other hand I would like to highlight that the information in the web page in completely clear about availability for a la carte restaurants and regarding the our capacity is important to mentioned that we are allow of having more than fifty percent following the regulations of the ministry of health.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during the stay; I assure the Management Committee is aware of those issues to avoid similar inconveniences in the future.

Reviewed 7 March 2021

The resort is beautiful, clean, people are super polite and welcoming! The food is great! It was a show and life music every night. Beautiful sunset. The only thing: nobody was on the beach except me. It was waves and no life guards. All the guests were in the pool.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Yelena354

Dear Yelena:
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at our hotel. We are so glad knowing that you had a wonderful time at the Resort and enjoyed our facilities and warm service. All your comments are really appreciated for us, we hope to have the opportunity to received you in a near future and give us the chance to make it right for all of you.

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

I love visiting Costa Rica, but it is sometimes challenging to find accommodation that meet the needs of all travelers in my group. Especially when we are traveling with my nieces and nephews. Fiesta Resort really hit all the marks for a wonderful vacation. Beautiful property, delicious food and drinks, and above all thank you for the amazing kids zone! Tía Betty and Tia Rebe kept the kids making their vacation such a fun filled adventure. It gave us adults plenty of time to relax and enjoy some “grown up” fun. The promise we will be back!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Connie:
We would like to thank you for taking the time to describe your experience in our resort.
We are happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with the overall experience, and we really appreciate you summarized many good things about our Resort, thank you for recognizing us as a great place.
Thank you again for sharing your review at Tripadvisor, we hope to welcome you again in the near future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

Last Saturday I was invited to attend a meeting where I would be explained how the Club Vacacional works so I could enroll. After 1 hour of listening to the sales representatives they gave me a nice certificate which I can use for 3 days and 2 nights completely free I just had to pay the brazalete ($69 per adult ; see certificate in the attachment). At the end, I decided that I would think about it and decide what I should do before that big investment in the club.
After being doubtful and reading some reviews in Trip Advisor , I decided that maybe this won’t be a good idea. Seems like a place with several areas of improvement. However after some time of thinking , I concluded that maybe I should give them a chance and use the certificate to experience the place by myself. I thought the bad feedback was just about upset customers , happens that it’s true. The service is very poor and even deceptive.
After days of trying to make a reservation because customer service just doesn’t answer or reply and you have to follow up over and over again via WhatsApp, I was told that I had to pay $276 for the 2 nights and that the certificate is supposed to say $69 per night when it clearly says it’s the brazalete price. After making my complaint via email (see attachment) I got a cancellation confirmation without even asking me about it.
Basically, this hotel didn’t honor the certificate , lied about the offer, and it was a complete catch for you to listen to them about the club vacacional. The certificate was a complete deception.
Total waste of time and very poor service.
After this experience I am totally ok about not visiting this place anymore and not creating any business relationship at all. Do not waste your time in this place. There are much better quality hotels in Costa Rica.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Eidel Ramos , Director General at Fiesta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Dear MilaCostaRica:
We do appreciate you bring this matter to our attention, and we cannot fail to express our concerns with the description of your experience at our Vacational Club, since we work with dedication to make our guests feel comfortable at any moment and even though when the information it is clearly described at the use conditions of the certificated, we regret any misunderstanding, it may caused you. However, we would like to highlight that this information was provided, mentioning that the rate, it is per person, per night. We assure you that our main goal is to deliver an exceptional and caring service. We would appreciate if you give us the opportunity to serve you again in near future and demonstrate you how important are our guests for us.

Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

I went with my family to Fiesta Resort and everything is so safe, with all required restrictions (mask use, social distance, hand sanitizer). Food is amazing as always, specially in Macondo restaurant, where service is even better. So recommend if you are planning to visit Costa Rica in Covid times.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Eidel Ramos , Director General at Fiesta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Dear yoselynl2019:
Thank you so much for your kind review of your recent stay with us. It is a motive of happiness hears how all your family enjoyed all the facilities, gastronomic options and activities in the Resort in a safe way.
We hope to have the opportunity to have you here all together once again in near future.