10 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 13/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$175
Official HotelUS$198
eDreamsUS$198
PricelineUS$198
4,049 results
All reviews seafood restaurant costa rica san jose food and drinks hot dogs open air an adult rainy season central america day trip white sand pura vida swim up bar specialty restaurants main pool jaco beach main restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2020

Stayed 5 days with two other couples. Food great, steps to the ocean, picturesque. Will return with family soon.
Been to Costa Rica before, but this place is really special. There are beautifully kept grounds and several pools including a pool with bar in the middle. Relax and enjoy a libation while wallowing in the warm water...

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank Inspire619748
ERamosTorres, Director General at Fiesta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2020

Dear Inspire619748,
We really appreciated that you share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. Thank you for highlight the quality of the food and our amazing facilities. Since now our doors are open to welcoming you in future and demonstrate you once again our hospitality.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 February 2020

Where do I begin..I can write an essay on why nobody should put money into this resort, but I’ll do my best to keep it short. I was on vacation with my
Family (approx 15 people).
The Pros:
Dry heat, the entertainment members and some of the staff in the kitchen were really nice, there’s a sports bar across the street with great staff/music.

The Cons:
Service: AWFUL. The front desk staff (minus 1 female manager I forgot the name of) are unapologetic, unenthusiastic, and unaccommodating. I booked a room for 3 people (older women) and the only option I saw online was including 2 beds. I called ahead of time to make sure these beds were big enough, and after being on hold for 20 minutes and paying 60$ worth international fees, I was told they “should be” and if they’re not we would have to wait until we arrive to see what can be done. After a night of arguing with the front desk they brought an infant sized bed for my almost 60 year old mother. After another night of trying to speak with a supervisor, they finally brought in an adult sized bed.
Food: mediocre and sometimes abysmal. No one is ever at the restaurant reservation stand, and when we finally spoke with someone we were told they were booked for days out (after our checkout).
Beware when you checkout you’re expected to leave the resort immediately (which we’ve never experienced) it you want stay past 12 you’re expected to pay 20$ per person and they change your wristbands so that staff knows not to serve you ANYTHING past 5pm. we had a late flight and my family was literally starving/thirsty and bored. They treat you like second class citizens when you have a different color bracelet on.
Cleanliness: 4/10
I had to request my bathroom be cleaned again because the Shower had mold on the walls. My closet had spiderwebs at the corners but I didn’t bother to complain about that.
Comfort: 3/10
No bottled water in the room, but they do offer a reusable water bottle for 10$ and then you can walk to a water fountain on the other side of the resort to fill it up. Otherwise it’s small paper cones like the ones at the dentist.
Overall my family had fun because WE are fun and make the most of situations. It left an awful impression on Costa Rica and I recommend going to a resort in Guanacaste. They’re the only all inclusive in this area and act like they’re the only option. Please save yourselves.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Mcarbuccia
ERamosTorres, Director General at Fiesta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Dear Mcarbuccia,
Thank you for sharing your opinion about your stay at the Resort. We are glad to know that our entertainment and kitchen staff made you feel comfortable at the hotel. We truly regret the perception you have regarding the service at the Front Desk. We tried to assist you with an adult bed (not a rollaway) in order to guarantee your comfort, however we understand that you were not pleased and we put a queen size bed as an exception, taking the risk that you had not enough space at the room. About the late check out, we are very sorry of your impression and it is sad to know that even though we offered you to kept the all inclusive bracelet until 5pm, and then as a courtesy, you could use the facilities until your transportation will arrive at the hotel you felt not happy with our services. We are taking care of your comments about the cleanness of the room and we would love to mention that we do not place bottle of water at the room because our compromise with environment with the eagerness to avoid the use of the plastic.

Once again, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and we are sharing your suggestions with our Executive Team.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

The resort itself is an older resort based on the lack of updates in the room. The pool is gorgeous and gives incredible views of the sunset. The food was mediocre at best. I'm used to all inclusive resorts with the WOW factor in food but this one..its a one and done type of dinner. The entertainment are night was the best part of the resort. Looney and the crew kept the crowd laughing and entertained. The only rooms with balconies are the ones the first floor but the windows are large enough that it still gives you good views. The WIFI was strong and the resort is small enough to easily navigate. It was easy to find with GPS if you choose to rent a car and there is plenty of safe parking. Other than the lackluster food it was an enjoyable time.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 720alishae
ERamosTorres, Director General at Fiesta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

Dear 720alishae,
Thank you for highlight our amazing nights shows, pools and the stunning sunsets you enjoyed at the Resort. We are glad to know that this allowed you to had a wonderful time with us. We also will share your opinion about our gastronomic options with our Executive Chef and his team in order to please all our guests and search the best way to improve our services.

We would love to serve you again.

Reviewed 27 February 2020

I don't take the time to type reviews. However, this time I felt I needed to. This resort was the finest! The people and staff are all so helpful, direct you to where you need to go, a hostess at the buffet for seating, a personal waiter (in a buffet! never happens), right down to linen napkins at breakfast, lunch and dinner. The rooms are clean, well lit, and housekeeping is efficient. Not many resorts have toiletries-well, then do here! From 7am to 10pm when I retired, there were staff cleaning pools, washing down chaise lounges, washing the concrete. Never saw so much activity in a resort. The 5 pools are amazing, each with its own flavour (busy, some with kids, others quieter.). The food was magnificent! Every day was difference. As well, the food was fresh and appealing. It didn't matter if I went for breakfast when they opened at 7am, or when I went 10 min. before they closed, the presentation was beautiful. Highly recommend the Fiesta!

2  Thank debbiepV9274QK
ERamosTorres, Director General at Fiesta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Dear debbiepV9274QK,
Thank you so much for this amazing review. We feel more than happy to know that you really enjoyed your stay and took advantage of our facilities. We truly appreciated that you highlight the effort of all our team members making the little details that guarantee wonderful experiences in our guests. We would love to be part of your vacation once again. This is your home in Costa Rica.

Kind Regards,

General Manaer

Reviewed 27 February 2020

My wife and I attended here for 1 week starting. January 25, It is a beautiful resort,great pools,friendly staff. Can’t say enough about hospitality. Ocean has red flag up all the time,,but the red sun at night was always enjoyed overlooking the bay and mountain range.
Food was o.k..I had a meal at the Latin American restaurant and it was great. Buffet was o.k. Took me 4days to find the bacon,,which is by the chef cooking the eggs.
My 1 complaint was we were in bed and heard someone pounding on our door. It was 11p.m. I looked at my wife and they started pounding on door again.I looked threw hole and it was security and I said wait a minute. He suddenly said “sorry,I’m so sorry, and went away.
Next morning we got up and there was a note under door asking us to remove any clothing on the balcony. And to dry it in the bathroom. So I had a pair of shorts on the inside rail and took them down. I guess it’s hotel policy to not put stuff on the balcony to dry which we weren’t,t told at all.It just maid me upset to think agaurd would pound on our door at 11p.m. At night.and not have the decency to wait till morning if that was the problem
I respect your propert but when getting to resort no one told us any rules about what not to do.I do appreciate keeping the paint and quality of looks up on your resort,,but I,be been so use to doing this at other resorts you need to verbally let people know that upon arrival

Date of stay: January 2020
ERamosTorres, Director General at Fiesta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Dear Brearley7,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about your recent stay at the Resort. We are happy to know that our hospitality spirit was shown during your stay, this is our main goal. Besides, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience in your room, we are taking into consideration this suggestion in order to improve our services and assure a pleasant stay for our guests. We also would like to mention that at the check in time we provide to all our guests the safety regulations document with the eagerness to not cause any annoyance.

We would love to serve you again in near future.