Well the place is lovely surrounding is so peaceful and nice. Rooms are basic, but not missing any of your needs. However, I believe it is overpriced for the quality of rooms offered.
Shower was not working neither the hot water, they promised to fix it did not happen. Bed sheets was spotted with dirt requested to removed and to get a clean fresh one, but all what happened they changed the direction of the unclean area of the bed sheet!!!
I was really disappointed with the food & the service. It needs a lot of upgrading in the stuff training and the rooms as it is such a lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you have been dreaming of getting away from the fast life to relax, enjoy yourself and rejuvenate, Mandrem Beach Resort is the place to be. Nestled amidst lush green coconut groves on a quiet and serene secluded beach with a meandering rivulet running alongside our resort is your perfect getaway to paradise. Our Resort comprises of 22 rooms and an independent 3 bedroom beach bungalow with fantastic sea and river views. With unmatched service and a restaurant with a breath taking sea view to top it off, Mandrem Beach Resort is an ideal spot for a remarkable holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Mandrem Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandrem Beach Hotel Mandrem
- Mandrem Beach Resort Goa, India