See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Having spent the best part of two weeks travelling north to south, encountering the crazy busy city locations enroute, we found the perfect oasis at Fleur de Vie.

Mia and Lucy welcomed us by inviting us to join them for dinner. And wow, what an amazing welcome that was!

We stayed in Mui Me for two days and we're made completely at home at Fleur de Vie. A sumptuous breakfast kick started each day and when followed by a dip in the pool left us bright and alive ready for whatever Mui Me had to offer!

Thank you for your superb hospitality!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

After 3 days of exploring Muine we moved to Lucy's hotel/bungalows. It is like a heaven. Small, cozy, private, lovely garden, wonderful swimming pool, excellent homely feeling.
If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of huge faceless resorts and stay in "your own villa" - go here!

Stayed: February 2017
LanNguyenMuiNe, General Manager at Fleur De Vie Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2017

Thank you so much for staying at Fleur De Vie Bungalows. It was a real pleasure to have you and your family as guests.
I hope you guys have a wonderful journey in Indonesia.
Be safe and have fun!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Fleur de Vie was perfect for our family trip which included 6 adults and 4 children. The rooms are clean and spacious, the garden beautifully done and Lucy and her family great hosts. The highlight was the food prepared by May every night which let us sample delicious Vietnamese delights without having to leave our sleeping kids. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Julian d

Hi Julian!
it was lovely to have you and your wonderful family staying at Fleur De Vie Bungalows.
Having you guys as guests was a real pleasure. Hopefully you could come back every year :)
all the best to you and your family.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Pros:
+ Only three bungalows for rent
+ Nice infinity pool area and garden
+ quiet house and surroundings
+ fair price for laundry, 30.000 Dong / Kilo
+ breakfast with eggs, fruits and a small salad was good except the baguette
Cons:
- bed (the most important equipment) was super hard. We've been traveling in Cambodia and Vietnam for 4 weeks and it was the hardest bed we had. Lucy the owner allowed us to put soft mattresses of the beach chairs on top which was quite nice
- kitchen is not well equipped,only one pot and one small pan. We asked Lucy for some stuff from her kitchen which we got without any problem and for free
- motorbike rental with 180.000 Dong / Day too expensive. We rented a bike from a travel agency for 110.000 Dong / Day for a period of three days (bargaigning necessary)
Neutral:
÷ owners are nice but not as friendly as other guest house hosts which we met in Vietnam

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
LanNguyenMuiNe, Manager at Fleur De Vie Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

thank you for staying at our place and thank you for your review. All feedback is taken seriously and I assure we will address all the issues you have raised.
About the matras, you are totally right and we have taken action.
However I understand that you might think the kitchen is not that well equipped. But I have asked many times, if you need something else of equipment for the kitchen please tell me.
The rates for the motorbike are maybe a bit more expensive but then, we do let the motorbikes delivered at our door step, no need to walk around and ask around for prices.
This is just a little service we provide and yes it is a bit more expensive than somewhere else but this is how our business operates.
I am a bit surprised and insulted that you mention that we are friendly but not as other guest houses. What do you exactly mean with this? I do not understand what I could ve done more. Took you to the kiteschool, any requests of you were not too much for us. I guess when your immuun system is a bit low and you are sick, people are a bit more picky and see everything as a badpoint. The other couple that was with you didnt have any complaints. I am quite sure that anyone else as a host in Vietnam, would not have had the patience as we did with you as our guests. Please follow my advice enjoy your last few days of Vietnam here and please try to relax.

Regards,

Reviewed 16 December 2016

I stayed at Lucy's place during March and overall I loved it.This is what I left on their airbnb web right after our trip. Hope you may find it helpful.
Choosing Lucy's place is the best choice we've made during this Vietnam trip! The place is exactly over we expected. The bungalow is really nice and well furnished. They have this awesome pool and really great gardening. Everything is just so amazing here. The location is perfect for us. It's quiet and also convenient to go everywhere. The time we spent at here is kind of in the low season and we enjoyed the quiet and relaxing very much. If you will spend some time at here, be sure join the dinner as well. Lucy's mom cooks so well, her clay pot fish is REALLY GREAT :P

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple