All reviewsswimming pooloutdoor restaurantsplendid stayduring daytimelovely weekstaff was nice and helpfulseafood marketnice architectureswim up barprivate beachmain lobbystayed here for one weekgarden view bungalowcity lifehuge bathroomphan thietbuffet breakfast
Reviewed 28 April 2018

We booked this last minute on Agoda.com and wow what an absolutely pleasant surprise! We have never experienced such friendly staff in all our years of travelling, especially the lovely lady on the front desk, Trang, and our hostess at breakfast and dinner (sorry we forget her name). The Bungalow we stayed in was well-appointed with a huge extra large, comfy king-sized bed, excellent air conditioning, a sizeable shower and bath. The infinity pool is lovely and warm with a swim up spa and good drinks (especially in happy hour!). We could not have been more impressed and wish we had been able to stay longer.

Room Tip: The bungalows are excellent
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2018

There is nothing to complain about this resort from check in and check out time.Very professional and friendly staff. Food is very delicious and plenty of choice at breakfast buffet. The room is good and the garden is very beautiful with good taking care of. I love the swimming pool most as my daughter.

Room Tip: The BBQ dinner at the resort is very good and cheaper then outside
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I would like to thank the management of Mui ne Bay Resort for extending special consideration to my request of cancellation due to a medical urgency. I happened to hurt my back while reaching for my clothes) on the day of my flight. It was so kind of you to consider my request. Thank you for being humane. See you soon.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We were warmly welcome by lovely Reception quickly and flexible check in.Nice room with facilities and appreciated.very big swimming pool or the other option is the beach next to the pool.Beach towel was provided FOC.Would highly recommend,I will be back someday.Thanks for all.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Our stay at Muine Bay Resort was our first visit to Vietnam and after a little research we chose this hotel because it is not in the main strip development of the Muine Bay itself, but is about ten minutes beyond this area. It was a very good choice as the hotel is wonderfully secluded and has beautiful gardens, pool beach and rooms. We had a Bungalow in the gardens and it was really excellent. Lovey big shower, bath room with large Jacuzzi pool of our own.
The eating areas are mostly designed for daytime use outside with a large open air restaurant for the evening. I think that the various restaurants share the same kitchen and the service is rather slow and erratic. On three evenings I ordered a beer and a 'Cocktail'.... each time the beer arrived in about ten minutes but on two occasions the cocktail was nearly an hour... honestly!!
The inside restaurant for breakfast is almost in the basement of this big hotel and is not attractive at all.... although the choice of food is good with plenty of selection. No attempt to make style of the room in any way. However the very nice Manager told me that a new building is planned for very soon and will incorporate a fine Dining Room with views etc. He understood the problem perfectly well.
We hired a motorbike for getting around and this is cheap and easy.... also quite exciting in the pretty crazy traffic in Muine Bay.
On one evening they had a private party with stage, music and very, very loud speakers.... right next to the main restaurant,(20 metres away),.... so much so that the evening meal was totally spoilt as one simply could not hear to chat to each other,
The staff are lovely and very helpful. So, all in all a very happy few days and I will watch for the new building to be completed and then might return. I think that the week days may be a little quieter than the weekends as quite a lot of people for Saigon come down for the weekend.

Room Tip: The bungalows are really beautiful. We did not look at the rooms in the main building.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends