All reviews bedroom villa fresh fruit the general manager nice beach the south china sea low season vietnamese dishes large pool train station the main strip red dunes seafood jacuzzi watersports resort wind waves
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed here as a family for a week in November. The hotel is right on the beach. The sea was very rough which made it ideal for body boarding and surfing but not great for small children. The individual chalets are beautiful as are the gardens and grounds. The menu is limited and the food adequate. The hotel is quite remote. Nothing really in walking distance. We found it lacked atmosphere as we were pretty much the only guests they had all week! This meant that being that there were more staff than guests they tended to loiter and fuss around us constantly. We would be asked every two or three minutes if we wanted to order anything and our plates and drinks were regularly taken away before we had finished! I know they were trying to be attentive and helpful but it did become incredibly annoying! A courtesy bus is provided to take guests into Mui Ne but this is also the staff shuttle so is very crowded and only goes at set times. We found we were hanging around town for hours waiting for a bus home when we went out for dinner one evening. We enjoyed our stay, the facilities were lovely, it was very relaxing but I would not return again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2016

The apartments are excellent and clean. The pool is surrounded by vegetation. Most important benefit of this place is the beach and surfing opportunities. Very kind management, helping us with the bus, extra sheets, and a few other things.

Room tip: We stayed in apartments 12 & 13; both very similar and of good quality.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2016

beautiful view, friendly staff.
If you want to have a moment of relaxation, choice here is right.
Please ignore the distance issue, enjoy the lovely villa, lovely view.
If I return to Vietnam I will come here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here during our trip to Vietnam. If you are looking for a quiet get away from al the busy cities then this is the place to be!
A very warm welcome on arrival, helpful staff and everyone is very friendly.
We had a 6 person villa for the two of us - with a small jacuzzi and kubo hut in the garden. The beds were great and super comfortable, the breakfast was very good - they even had brown bread and western coffee! The lunch and dinner menu isn't very special but it was fine.
All in all - we had an excellent time here and would recommend anyone to stay here!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2016

I'm still sat here in the Resort waiting for my transfer back to HCMC so thought it would be a good time to review.

Firstly a couple of helpful pointers (possibly):
1. Mui Ne proper is some 16km from centre of the main strip to the resort. The Resort does have a shuttle but if you miss it then you may be looking at 300k for a taxi.
2. Mui Ne was nothing special really and then only reason I went it twice was to have a change from the on resort restaurant (wanted a BBQ Fish) and to go to a pharmacy
3. The Red Dunes were quite disappointing

Now that is out of the way lets talk about the Resort.

On arrival I was greeted by the sweetest young ladies who escorted me to my Villa and I was not expecting to see what I saw. It was a two bed massive place, stunning architecturally with a nice garden, day bed and jacuzzi. The bed was comfy and had screen for mosquito the shower was nice and generally everything perfect.

The pool area was beautiful with a bar and you could order food there or in the dinning room.

The Main resort complex/cum water sports centre was fine. Free breakfast was good and the chef could knock up local or western food in the evening. The food was OK - nothing spectacular but perfectly acceptable.

Pricewise the onsite drinks/foods were expensive compared to HCMC but the who of Mui Ne seems to be expensive.

There are a huge amount of staff here, all wonderfully friendly and I can't say enough about them which is why I am writing this so I dont forget to do so.

If I return to Vietnam I will try my best to return.

• Trip type: Travelled solo