All reviews modern hotel buggy service kids club overhead bridge huge resort huge balcony star hotel huge area fishing area breakfast buffet big group vietnamese coffee nice pool stayed for nights seafood pools facilities
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We had an awesome time in Sea Links Beach Hotel, really elegant and luxury! All the staffs are really friendly and helpful.
Room facilities are good and convenient! Hotel services are fantastic as well!
Very highly recommended for everyone!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
VanNguyen_SeaLinks, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at Sea Links Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear DOSNOW

Warmest greetings from Sea Links Beach Hotel.

On the behalf of Sea Links Beach Hotel’s management, we would like to thank you for your generous compliments. Your encouraging words will certainly help to strengthen the confident and motivation of our hotel.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to Sea Links Beach Hotel.

Dinh Xuan Hoang
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Really big hotel and spacious, many outdoor activities but far from the beach - cannot walk
service is good. Food is okay
View to the pool
You can experience all activities in hotel - but I'm not sure it's free for all customers or have any additional fee

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
VanNguyen_SeaLinks, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at Sea Links Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear PhuongDzo

Warmest greetings from Sea Links Beach Hotel.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to Sea Links Beach Hotel.

Dinh Xuan Hoang
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

A entertainment complex with hotel, villa and golf. Besides they also have some place to visit such as wine cave (visit and taste), fishing area...
The pool is super big and suitable for kids. The beach is very nice but pls note that you need to use the shuttle bus to go to beach as whole hotel and the beach is in 2 sides, connect with the bridge.
However, this resorr is good for you to experience.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
TienNguyen_SeaLinks, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Sea Links Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear mylinhdhkt,
Warmest greeting from Sea Links beach hotel
We appreciate you took your valued time to share about your stay at the Hotel. We glad to know that you like the facilities and services here.
We look forward to welcoming back you in the near future
Should you need more assistance please do not hesitate to contact me
Tien Nguyen - Guest relations manager

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The service as well the hotel staff was great. I can recommend it a lot for family and single visitors. The staff try to full your wishes anytime. It was a great holiday for this kind of hotel. And also great location.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Stich C,

Warmest greeting from Sea Links beach hotel.
Thank you so much for giving us a opportunity to served you at the Hotel. Your satisfaction is the most motivation for us.
We looking forward to welcome back you in the near future
Tien Nguyen - Customer relations manager

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I was here on business and arrived very late and checked out early so can only comment on my 8 or so hours here! But i enjoyed my stay. The rooms are very nice, big and spacious. The showers are powerful and clean. The bed was massive and very comfortable.

I had lots of equipment with me so needed a trolley to take my belongings to and from my room and the staff provided a trolley to assist me. Nice setting, you come out of the front and the sun is rising in front of the hotel, very pretty.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TienNguyen_SeaLinks, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Sea Links Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear answersonapostcard,
Warmest greeting from Sea Links Beach hotel
Thank you for chose us and reviewed your stay at the Hotel. I'm glad to know you like your room
I hope to welcome back you in the near future