eDreams
Priceline
Agoda.com
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I went out for few days with my dog to hike trails of Nizne and Vysoke Tatry. During this time I stayed in Hotel Fis Jasna. The hotel staff is super friendly and the kitchen is good as well, including for vegetarians (which is not that common in the area). All in all, I had very positive experiences. Strongly recommend.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We spent a couple of days in this "Ski Boutique" Hotel, how they call it and it was worth it. We really enjoyed big room with a nice view and also nice and kind staff. Me personally the Ski Bar was great, top location - 10 metres from the slope!
I can only recomend the stay in this nice hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Ondrej_KK_CZ
Reviewed 24 February 2018

I spent the New Year's Eve at Hotel Fis Jasna and I had an amazing stay! The staff is very friendly, hospitable and make you feel like home.

The hotel has an amazing location, right in the middle of the slope, and a couple of steps away from the cable chairs. You can rent your ski equipment right there as well. They have a Ski Bar where they serve the best hot chocolate! Also delicious food and wine!

Hope to come back!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2018

I was here with my fiance this January (2018), and we had an amazing time at Fis Jasna! The staff were incredibly friendly and hospitable. The scenery was breath-taking as it is located in the middle of the ski slope, and the hotel is surrounded by serene nature. We always made use of the outdoor Jacuzzi after our long and tiring day of skiing. We stayed there for 10 days so we had the chance to go through the menu list and all the dishes were delicious (the roasted duck breast is a must!), and they had a good variety of wine to accompany the different dishes in the menu.

We would like to thank all the staff, and we hope we'll get to come back to Fis Jasna again sometime soon!

Room tip: The slope side has a good view
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

This place was great road up the mountain to the top good views great rooms, great food and nice staff. Also had a spa and sauna was snowing when I went in early October amazing. Recommend for relaxation *****

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple