Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
eDreams
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

We are leaving this hotel tomorrow morning , i loved the place here . Its so close it is the first hotel in the valley , so recommended during skying season .
Restaurant staff are unbelievably cheerful and helpful (not common in Slovakia) smiling and loving their job .
Our room is 206 the view is very nice . Big one and great for a family .if i came again to Jasna i will stay at the same hotel but i will bring my coffee with me

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Staff was very nice and helpful. Room was nice and clean. Fantastic food, lovely buffet for breakfas and 3 course dinner(there was a choice of 2 appetisers and 2 main courses.Dessert was same for everyone). There is also a nice spa. Can't complain at all.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Boris F
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Nice hotel, very nice room, good restaurant with good staff, located in Lower Tatra, so you can make nice trips in the nature. suitable for summer also winter stay. the wellness is smaller but sufficient. there is also a small space for children to play.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2015

We stayed over for one of the Christmas terms, the hotel staff were really, really nice and very helpfull in whatever was necessary. The place is very well furnished, very clean and lovely. So is the wellness.

I informed kitchen about my dietary restricions almost 3 weeks before the arrival and asked if it will be problem to make my meals vegan (from health issues). The communication was great untill, of course, our arrival. Hotel Fis has its own chief working there and so I hoped I would have some real food, since the person communicating with me said that they will inform chief and he will manage. When we attended dinner, I was asked what can I eat and what was not for me. There was no alternatives or even effort put into my meals. Especially for breakfast. Simple bottle of soy milk would do a big deal.

I cannot complain to anything else but the kitchen,

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Paulina V
Reviewed 1 April 2015

The staff is outstanding -- friendly, accommodating, and helpful. One skis seamlessly from slope to the heated ski storage room. Dinners are to be looked forward to: very well done, varied, good ingredients, lovely service. Breakfast buffet was good but not terribly varied, although we were at the end of the season and thus we were among the very few guests. The spa was nice although the jacuzzi and sauna took time to heat up, maybe it would be better if it opened earlier. Very comfortable lobby, spacious rooms and a bathroom that a woman would love (!). The best feature is the staff -- lovely people. The management should be proud of the staff.

Date of stay: March 2015