FindHotel
Etrip
eDreams
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Staff was very nice and helpful. Room was nice and clean. Fantastic food, lovely buffet for breakfas and 3 course dinner(there was a choice of 2 appetisers and 2 main courses.Dessert was same for everyone). There is also a nice spa. Can't complain at all.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Boris F
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Nice hotel, very nice room, good restaurant with good staff, located in Lower Tatra, so you can make nice trips in the nature. suitable for summer also winter stay. the wellness is smaller but sufficient. there is also a small space for children to play.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2015

We stayed over for one of the Christmas terms, the hotel staff were really, really nice and very helpfull in whatever was necessary. The place is very well furnished, very clean and lovely. So is the wellness.

I informed kitchen about my dietary restricions almost 3 weeks before the arrival and asked if it will be problem to make my meals vegan (from health issues). The communication was great untill, of course, our arrival. Hotel Fis has its own chief working there and so I hoped I would have some real food, since the person communicating with me said that they will inform chief and he will manage. When we attended dinner, I was asked what can I eat and what was not for me. There was no alternatives or even effort put into my meals. Especially for breakfast. Simple bottle of soy milk would do a big deal.

I cannot complain to anything else but the kitchen,

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Paulina V
Reviewed 1 April 2015

The staff is outstanding -- friendly, accommodating, and helpful. One skis seamlessly from slope to the heated ski storage room. Dinners are to be looked forward to: very well done, varied, good ingredients, lovely service. Breakfast buffet was good but not terribly varied, although we were at the end of the season and thus we were among the very few guests. The spa was nice although the jacuzzi and sauna took time to heat up, maybe it would be better if it opened earlier. Very comfortable lobby, spacious rooms and a bathroom that a woman would love (!). The best feature is the staff -- lovely people. The management should be proud of the staff.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2015

The hotel is perfectly located close to the slope so you just ski down to get the ski pass. However the service is similar to what I remember 10 years ago when we were in Slovakia last time, so I would say **** the Slovak way. The hotel is nearly empty and still I got a dark room with a drab view on a road and nearby dark forest slope on the other side of the road. Food very good, place overall renovated like new - so recommended. Everything closes at 9pm literally, so no chance for a drink. Make sure you get dead tired skiing so will go to bed early :)

Room tip: Make sure you order one with a view over the ski lifts, not the road
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Peter V, Generálny riaditeľ at Hotel Fis Jasna, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2015

Dear Mrs. Meriniu,
thank you very much for your review. You have booked Deluxe room. All our Deluxe rooms are situated on the same side of the hotel - the view is to the forest and the road you are writing about is not a heavy road but only the service road for supplying the lifts - so it is not busy.
After you have asked at the reception for another room, we have provided you free upgrade to One bedroom apartment with no additional charges. Please when you book next time your room in our hotel and would like to have view on the slope book One bedroom apartment with request for the slope view.
Our restaurant serves dinner untill 10pm and drinks untill 12pm and during your visit was opened till midnight.
Hope you have enjoyed your stay.