A cozy masseria, very peaceful, pleasant pool area with bar and plenty of space. Rooms are elegant (we had a terrace suite) and comfortable, the bathroom was especially nice. Breakfast is only average, the restaurant is good though. Overall, it is good value and I recommend it.
A few suggestions for the owners:
- add shelves in the closets, we had to use the bookcase to store our shirts!
- wifi is a disaster and must be improved! considering that phone reception is very bad, we were practically isolated
- breakfast could be better with more local products and no prepackaged stuff
- offer a laundry service
- for dinner, offer some homemade desserts in addition to the "spumone" (excellent, but not prepared by the chef)
- improve the wine list
- finally: while the waiters were very nice (the girl especially), the various persons holding the reception were always proper but never warm or friendly... overall, I felt as if I was in a business hotel.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking