“Will be back!”
Review of Truly local

Truly local
Ranked #3 of 7 things to do in Stalham
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Was a bit sceptical prior to our visit but it turned out to well worth it. Fantastic selection of local produce - cheeses, meats, sausages, bread, beer and Norfolk wine - YES NORFOLK wine (from Winbirri vineyard and very good it was too!) Definately worth a visit if you are in the area and as relative locals we will give it our support.

1  Thank BillMKerr
"stock"
in 4 reviews
"norfolk"

Reviewed 19 April 2017

The idea of this shop is fantastic, it only sells produce from a 20 mile radius, so you know everything is lovely & fresh that has not travelled 100s of miles or even 1000s of miles,to get here! Plus you are supporting local farmers/small independent growers and even very small producers, I know this because the sell my Chilli's in the shop, I don't grow masses of them, I only have a small greenhouse, but this shop will take my extras and I can get store credit for some of the other wonderful stuff they sell.
This shop is so good they even had a visit from Prince Charles a year or 2 ago, that must say something about the idea & success of this place.
With lot's of local shops closing down now and being replaced with huge national chains eg. Tesco/Sainsburys etc, this type of local shop should be supported as all local businesses should be! You all know the saying, "use it or lose it!"
There I've had my little rant and I feel better.
But back to the review, it really is a little treasure in Stalham High Street!

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed my visit. Very welcoming staff. Plenty of choice. Lots of local produce, food, drinks and crafts.

1  Thank JuliaSnowling
Reviewed 13 June 2016

This is a lovely little shop where I go quite regularly for a various things
Some things are priced but can be worth it
Would totally recommend coming here

1  Thank roxyhollis88