“Highly ecommend”

ALU Smoke & Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 49 Restaurants in Tibubeneng
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Description: Hi we are ALU Smoke & Kitchen. Bring the concept Home Meals Cooking.We are going to give you a different impressive experience to enjoy Seafood dishes by relaxing and comfortable feeling.Treat you as an invited friend and bring you to the casual hospitality service style.
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend eating here, new restaurant in Canggu. Choose the poke bowl with fresh tuna. Delicious food and great staff.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Julian2888

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

The garlic butter anything is so nice! One of the best meals we have had in Bali! Both ordered seconds. Seafood is cooked to perfection, clean and nice calming decor. Would 100% recommend.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I am a huge fan of Seafood and at this restaurant they know how to prepare it. Best lunch in the area! Excellent service

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Abdou A
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

New place that flagged me down as I was driving by. I had a look at their menu and decided to try the poke bowl and a green juice. The poke was really good, super fresh tuna, and very good sambal. Green juice was really tasty too. Staff is very friendly and helped me with my Bahasa. Didn’t try the WiFi but looks like a nice spot to world from. I’ll definitely go back again.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Rich F
Reviewed 26 May 2018

The staff are super friendly and cute. The food is also good and fairly priced. My favorite so far as been the Tuna Poke bowl.

Date of visit: May 2018