Open today: 09:00 - 18:30
Review Highlights
Biggest Surprise of Our Trip

My family spent two nights in Maynooth/Clane. The Air B&B included a brochure for Abbeyfield Farm... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Eileen D
Baltimore, Maryland
Amazing!

Allen and Ava were amazing!!! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience, better views, better... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Libbywoodlee

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews horse riding clay pigeon shooting great fun irish countryside great afternoon experienced riders well worth a visit alan archery horses dara instructor ireland pat ava kildare
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

Very rude on the phone. I was enquiring for my daughter to do horse riding lessons at 9:30pm. Mobile number I rang was very rude and said please look at the clock and hung up. No times stated on their website for opening hours. I know it was a bit late but no need for that attitude.

Date of experience: June 2022
Reviewed 31 March 2022 via mobile

We were recommended to Abbeyfield from Kilkea Castle and it was fabulous! Dara took excellent care of us! The ride was exactly what I was hoping for in Ireland and I wish I had time to go back again and again! I strongly recommend you visit this special family owned farm!

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed 8 November 2021

We visited here last Friday to do clay pigeon shooting and Archery for group of 9 of us. Great fun and well worth a visit. Joe and Pat were great looking after us and everyone really enjoyed the experience

Date of experience: November 2021
1  Thank Mark T
Reviewed 23 October 2021 via mobile

We went clay pigeon shooting and horse riding, great experience, the staff were amazing really friendly and great craic, made the day even more fun!!

Date of experience: October 2021
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

A great experience horse trekking at abbeyfield farm. Dara, Grainne and Ava were brilliant and helped us feel comfortable with horses straight away. Looking forward to doing it again!

Date of experience: August 2021