Open today: 09:00 - 18:30
Review Highlights
Bucket list experience - well done!

Tried clay pigeon shooting for the first time, Alan the instructor was friendly and all... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
DebbieO723
via mobile
Beautiful Ride through the Irish Countryside

We were recommended to Abbeyfield from Kilkea Castle and it was fabulous! Dara took excellent care... read more

Reviewed 31 March 2022
Stay40046557327
Mesa, Arizona
via mobile

All reviews horse riding clay pigeon shooting great fun irish countryside comfort zone air rifle shooting great afternoon well worth a visit horses ride dara activity instructor ireland pat session voucher
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2020 via mobile

My sister organised a visit to Abbeyfield Farm as part of our Staycation.
Wow .. just WOW.. We had the time of our lives!! We did some Air Rifle shooting first... 3 women of a certain age cackling away but the guys were sooo good .. sooo patient and before long we were hitting bulls eyes.. we were delighted with ourselves!! For €65 we got 50 air rifle shots and 25 clay pigeons.
I gotta say the clay pigeon shooting was outa this world... the buzz was unbelievable. Our instructor (who's name escapes me apologies)was so patient and so informative all nervousness left immediately... he made us feel comfortable and competent.
We had such a brilliant time in a beautiful setting with friendly approachable patient staff, who just made the whole experience perfect.. I will certainly be back!
Would highly recommend 100%
SERIOUSLY..CHECK IT OUT

Date of experience: August 2020
1  Thank Marie J
Reviewed 4 August 2020 via mobile

We all have our bucket lists. Mine do not involve skydiving or a penthouse in the Waldorf Astoria. One of mine for a very long time has been to go Horse Riding. I think they are a beautiful animal and I always imagined that it took quite a bit of skill and bravery for a person to sit on one and go for a good canter never mind a race. My better half understood my feelings on this and for my 43 Birthday took me horse riding. I can't say enough about Abbeyfield and their staff. Darragh had we well sized up. Apparently when the booking was made as a surprise and my dimensions were supplied "now he's 6'3" and 19 stone", Darragh wasn't phased. "I've just the Horse for him". My horses name was "Hooch" and I have no idea how many hands Hooch is, except to say I'd describe him as single storey. Barbara, one of the riders and staff, after supplying a steplader, brilliantly gave me a crash course on which end I was to face and how I was to sit. Although I only interacted with Darragh and Barbra, there seemed to be a great team spirit about the place. I could keep writing about this day but I'll stop so as to finish with the main point of my review. Great day, great staff. I'll be back. See you soon Hooch.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 20 May 2020

We did the shooing and the horse riding and really enjoyed both. The level of instruction was top notch, putting customers at ease both behind the gun and on the horses!

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 18 March 2020

This is a lovely family run business, with excellent Irish horses and outstanding support from beginning to end. Daragh and his wife go above and beyond to accommodate your every need. There is no end to the fun you can have when attending Abbeyfield Farm.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 16 December 2019 via mobile

We Had a Fantastic day here. It was our Christmas Party Activity. The place is easy to find. We did Clay Pidgeon Shooting and Archery. The equipment supplied was super. Tea,Coffee and snacks laid on. We Will Be Back. Thanks to all & Merry Christmas

Date of experience: December 2019