Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$66
Expedia.comUS$66
TravelocityUS$66
Orbitz.comUS$66
eDreamsUS$66
PricelineUS$66
All reviews eco lodge sushi night pancakes costa rica yogurt coffee maker off the beaten path minute walk mini fridge make you feel at home pura vida no extra charge on tuesdays pizza and pasta included breakfast is wake up feel like family
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We stumbled across this gem when we were trying to find somewhere more quiet along the Pacific coast to chill on a beach and stay in more low key accommodation. What we found was perfect. The Dutch family owners and the local staff were so friendly and helpful at suggesting what to see and do. The restaurant food is as good as everyone else says. It’s pricier than we usually spent and not local food, but it made for a nice change and was worth the indulgence. As it is an eco lodge you have to be prepared for quite a lot of bugs, I got bitten a LOT! But they had bug spray which they lent us when ours ran out which was very kind. We enjoyed the pool and the communal areas - especially the games and ping pong! Our Persian designed room was comfortable and nicely furnished with a fridge, air con and a fan. Also we liked that they provided each room with an information pack about the owners, the property and local information. I thought this was a lovely touch. All in all a lovely stay! Only one suggestion and it’s that maybe mosquito nets could be good to add in the rooms to use if people want.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2018

My Husband and I stayed at Mundo Milo Eco Lodge for a 5 day visit and can't recommend it highly enough. The food and drinks were fantastic, the Owners and Staff were helpful,gracious hosts and a wealth of information about the area. This hidden gem will not disappoint. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. It's unspoiled and quiet. We can't wait to return!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sandyj962
Reviewed 22 April 2018

I stayed at Mundo Milo Eco Lodge with my husband and 2 children. We loved everything about it. The food was wonderful. Lieke the owner was so kind and accommodating, my kids have so much energy and she would sit and listen to them tell her about the bugs they found or the animals they saw. She was really wonderful.
We loved that monkeys where swinging from the trees above our room, the pool was wonderful, and the walk to the beach was easy. Lieke gave us great advice on activities.
I don't think you can find anything better for the money. We spent 3 nights and it exceed our expectations.

Room tip: I think that any room you choose would be wonderful.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Last time we were in Costa Rica we stayed off the grid in Osa. We wanted to explore the north shore this time and we were concerned we would not be able to have a similar experience. Mundo Milo was our last stop and did not disappoint. The owners were great and the location cannot be beat especially only 1.5 hour drive from Liberia Airport. We spent three fantastic days at Mundo Milo and could have stayed longer. The area is undeveloped with few tourists and lots of wildlife. The beaches are clean, unspoiled and beautiful with no development on the shore. You can walk for miles. The resort is very pleasant and well maintained with a nice pool for swimming after a day of activities. The food at Mundo Milo is especially good and the best meals we had during our stay in Costa Rica. If you are looking for a really nice eco lodge experience at a short drive from Liberia airport, this is the place to go.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Peter F
Reviewed 13 February 2018

One of the best places to eat in Playa Junquillal.

I have't stayed there, but others we met at their restaurant, who have stayed there, say it's very nice. The outside landscaping is very nice.

They even have a gluten free, and dairy free menu, in case you have a dietary restriction (like I do). Most restaurants don't get it, or don't care.

Date of stay: February 2018