Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$76
Expedia.comUS$76
Orbitz.comUS$76
TravelocityUS$76
eDreamsUS$76
CheapTicketsUS$76
All reviews eco lodge sushi night pancakes costa rica yogurt coffee maker off the beaten path minute walk mini fridge make you feel at home pura vida no extra charge on tuesdays pizza and pasta included breakfast is wake up feel like family
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2017

this is a really nice place. the staff is super nice and helpful. the rooms are huge and really comfortable. (plus there is AC so that's good as well) it's located close to a lot of beach and your are not in a busy city like tamarindo. and if you want to go and live the tamarindo experience well you are just 30 minutes away.. the site is really clean and there's a nice pool as well to relax. there's a restaurant on site. the breakfast were great and the supper as well. best fresh tuna of my life!!! it's really quiet. even if there's a restaurant on site, you don't hear the noise from the room. The only negative side was that the WIFI is not that great. from our room we never had it so we could never do research on activities and such, we had to go to the poll area or the restaurant.. (i think one of their server was down or something so it was just bad timing..) But except that it was fabulous. really, if you are in that area, please reserve there, it was great!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mel029
MundoMilo, Eigenaar at Mundo Milo Eco Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Yes, sorry for the WiFi, we had a problem with the router, we bought a new one and the WiFi is now stable and fast.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

We loved our stay at Mundo Milo! It's beautifully set underneath the trees, the rooms are quite large and comfortable, the small fridge and coffee maker were a very nice touch. The pool is perfect to cool off at the end of the day. The location is great, a 5 min walk to Junquillal Beach and short drive away from several other beaches. But the best part is the restaurant. The decore, the food, the service... it was a delight!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank rod45
Reviewed 19 January 2017

I ate at Mundo Milo while on a Costa Rica Equestrian Vacation with Molly Allen Niederberger. We all went to dinner there for our last night out. I wish I had known to go more than just once! It is a beautiful place!!! The setting is very nice and the food was WONDERFUL!!! Tuesday is sushi night! I will go there more than once on my next trip!!! It also looks like a lovely place to stay! The owners were very nice!!! I definitely recommend the restaurant and have no hesitation recommending the lodge, although I didn't stay there. The setting is lovely.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Karen W
Reviewed 8 January 2017

The little home we lived in is beautiful with a really nicely designed bathroom, a small terrace with a sitting area/ The room is spacy, air-conditioned. and everything was clean and inviting when we arrived. The property has tall trees, so it's not hot even in the middle of the day.
Breakfast is really good and interesting, and you can choose from different options. The restaurant works all day, and it's good because there's nowhere to eat nearby. It wouldn't be a cheap dinner, though, and hotel guests receive no discount.
There is about 10 minutes walk to the beach that is not very impressive, but not bad. The fun activity to participate in is a baby sea turtles "go away" party that happens there often. To hold a little turtle and then let it go to the ocean costs $20, though, and we were not told that it's not a free fun. I would rather go there and stay and enjoy the place if I wanted to write a book, than if I wanted a beach vacations, though. It seems to me that people who run the property are pretty unusual and interesting, but I didn't want to speak to anybody besides my family during my vacations. We had problems with Wi-Fi, not sure if they are constant or just we were not lucky.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

We only stayed for one night, but wish we had stayed longer! Great place to stay for peace and serenity! The Dutch couple that built and run the property are very welcoming and wonderful hosts. You really can switch off here. Rooms are built beautiful with fridge, A/C, safe etc. the pool is perfect to cool off, and the food is excellent. I would happily recommend this place to families, couples, and single travelers. Just down the road is the beach and a turtle release site which is great to see and be part of. Details can be found by asking the owners of the property if they are doing any releases which on your stay. 5 stars all the way!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank DannyRix