“Good food and nice view”
Review of Le Muse

Le Muse
Ranked #12 of 54 Restaurants in Acitrezza
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I had cous cous with fish and pistachios/almonds.
I quite liked the combination and would recommend to try it

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Paola M

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Been to this place on a recommendation. And boy were they off the mark. The locationis fantastic but that where the good stuff stops. We had to wait a whole lot to get hold of a couple of menus and when we did we had to wait even more toget the attention of any waiter totake our order.
We were served pasta that wasnt even hot and even more it looked like it was cooked well before hand. Even more my wife starter didnt arrive and not even 1 of the staff had the decency to check why we arent eating.
The main course were okish but we waiting so long to get the attention of a waiter that we passed on dessert.
When we succeeded on grabbing the attention of a staff member we ordered coffees we were told the coffee machine wasnt working.
What a pot if horse manure!!! Asked for the bill , paid and hurried out of this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Really beautiful food, beautifully presented. The swordfish millefogle was fantastic- a modern take on the 70s classic veal cordon bleu - this time micro thin slices of swordfish sandwiched with mozzarella and sundried tomato and coated in a pistachio crumb. The sliced seared tuna with 3 different dipping sauces was also lovely. At 18 euros this was the most expensive dish on the menu, but worth it given quality. We sat outside, right on the square, which was highly atmospheric. I'm sure the views from the upstairs part of the restaurant are stunning, but atmosphere more formal. Service is efficient but not particularly friendly or welcoming. Staff are possibly victims of this restaurant's success.

1  Thank Catherine D
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Good view, aequate price & quality. And the seafood pizza, that my boyfriend ate, was so impressive that I even tried to enjoy seafood, even though never liked before! :)

1  Thank dovil_s404
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I truly recommend this restaurant if you like seafood picas. The seafood in square centimeter was amazing! Have never seen this before. Unfortunately I haven't seen or tried much other food. So for that pica I want to come back ther

1  Thank 628_ydr_nasb