Open today: 10:00 - 14:30, 17:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Good selection and great service

Reviewed 29 July 2021
Maria123746
Basel, Switzerland
RU/EN Nicest owner and best olive souvenir store in Greece!

Reviewed 18 September 2020

from US$84.86
from US$84.86
from US$137.90
More Info
All reviews olive wood products the owner shop jewelry article olives selection
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2021

The Olive Tree Boutique has a nice selection of olive wood products. The owner is very friendly! I always come back to buy something.

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank Maria123746
Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

Мы были в этом магазине много раз и каждый раз покупаем что-то очень особенное. Лучший подарок из Греции и всегда уникальный и сделанный с любовью. Каждый раз когда я ношу ожерелье или браслет, держу в руке брелок или четки, использую тарелку или доску, я вспоминаю греческое солнце и наши чудесные дни, проведённые здесь <3

We have been to this shop numerous times and every time we get something very very special. Best possible gifts you can get and always unique and made with love. Every time i wear a necklace or bracelet, hold the keychain or worrybeads, use the plate or cutting board, i remember the Greek sun and our amazing days here <3

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 24 November 2019

A very lovely shop with a wide range of products made of olive tree and olive oil. Very competent staff, to be highly recommended. We were there 5 times during our visit, and have now replaced all plastic spoons etc with olive tree-ones.

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank DieFreifrau
Maria K, Owner at Olive Tree Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2019

Thank you so much for your kind wards!

Reviewed 18 August 2019

During one of my aimless walk in Tolo, I noticed this little shop, and what I have seen from outside, was too exciting not to stop and get in to investigate. Inside I felt myself in a trap. There were too many alluring things, all calling me- Buy me! Buy me!- but I knew that I have to put a limit on my shopping. The fantastic kitchen utensils, I still cry after, the unusual jewelry also carved from an olive tree, that I finally bought, and countless other things, that I adored, but never would buy. Lucky me, we go for a holiday every year in Tolo, so that I picked up, but only put on my wishlist, next year will probably cheer up my kitchen.
A beautiful little shop, even to look around, is an entertainment.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank stinkwink
Maria K, Owner at Olive Tree Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

Thank you so much! Will be so happy to see you again next summer

Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

I had an amazing experience shopping for lovely, Greek-made products in Tolo at the Olive Tree. Maria greeted us as though we were family. Great variety of products for kitchen and home, with a guarantee and personal instructions for care of your purchases. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: July 2019
Maria K, Owner at Olive Tree Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2019

Thank you so much!