“Friendly staff”

JungleQui Zip Line Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: 11 Zip lines and 3 Rappels! JungleQui Zip Line Park at El Yunque National Forest is the destination that has all for family and friends looking for safe and fun adventure. You will experience firsthand beautiful hiking trails and the thrill ride of 11 Carbon Fiber Zip lines and 3 free fall rappels, as you enjoy aerial views of the lush Rain Forest flora. After your zip line adventure is over, indulge yourself in one of 3 of the most beautiful Natural Pools Puerto Rico has to offer! Talented guides add to the Fun! Make the most out of your vacation and visit JungleQui Zip Line Park, one of the most visited places in Puerto Rico.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

in 40 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This was hands down the highlight of my trip to Puerto Rico to celebrate my birthday. We did the tour on March 26th and Bryan and Jesus were amazing guides and made this excursion so memorable, fun and exciting!

My friend and I were lucky to have done most of the tour with just us and then we were later joined by two other ladies. Firstly, we explored the rainforest and Bryan and Jesus did an excellent job of pointing out interesting plants and creatures along the way and giving us a brief history lesson of the island. The rainforest is so lush and beautiful. We then did about seven zip lines and a freefall rappel after a safety briefing. Our guides were patient and made sure we prioritized safety but still had lots of fun and by the end of the trip we all felt like old friends.

After the excursion we swam in the river and it was so refreshing. Make sure that you bring your swimsuit, towel and water shoes to fully enjoy this experience.

They are in the process of building more lines and I will definitely be back to try them! I would highly recommend this excursion!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Okay, now I’ll start off by saying I’ve zip-lined in the past but it hasn’t changed the fact that I’m still terrified of heights! My fiancé and I did this tour and had a blast!!! Setting is in the jungle which is super cool! Zip lines were the perfect height, not to high, not to low. Just brought to get your heart pumping without having a heart attack! Staff was professional, knowledgeable, fun, and All about safety!!! They even give you a pouch that clips on to your harness for your phone or whatever! Afterwards you can swim in a pristine river type deal!! It was beautiful and crystal clear!! Thanks guys for a phenomenal time!!