“great sandwiches, excellent price”
Review of Panaderia Rico Pan

Panaderia Rico Pan
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Rio Grande
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We specialize in breakfast sandwiches pastry coffee We can seat up to 80 guest in our bakery
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

stopped on way to airport. good sandwich selection and excellent prices. fast service, hot coffee. plenty of room to sit inside. plan to stop there again

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 27 April 2018

We found this bakery on our way to San Juan from Luquillo. We stopped in for breakfast to see what it was about since we were starving! The lady at the register was super friendly and nice! I wish I would have got her name. They have a nice size section in the back where you can sit and eat your food. I ordered the egg, ham and cheese sandwich and IT WAS AMAZING! The bread was so delicious! We ended up going to Rico Pan every day for breakfast since it wasn't too far from where we were staying. It was just too good not to have this everyday! I also had there farina and really enjoyed it! Coffee was on point! I cant wait to go back to visit. I miss my morning sandwich from Rico Pan already =(

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Nice bakery for a good breakfast and for a good price. I order an egg,ham and cheese sandwich and was really good.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I got a great breakfast here. I really enjoyed the bavarian cream donut the woman at the register recommended. I ate outside and watched the activity on the streets. Service was great!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Coffee, bread, sandwiches, hot cereals and local platters, whatever you want they have.

Prior to a road trip or a beach day stop on by and get your fixings :)

Date of visit: March 2018
peter g, Owner at Panaderia Rico Pan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

im glad that you like the bakery looking forward seeing you again

peter gonzalez