5 people are viewing this hotel
TravelocityUS$1,035
Hotels.comUS$1,035
Booking.comUS$1,044
1,765 results
All reviews butler service bahia beach sea grapes boat house golf course puerto rico turn down service champagne sabering nature tour walk in closet bird sanctuary four seasons ritz carlton old san juan ocean front golf club bug spray
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2022

Resort location is great, food is good only at Paros, amenities are ok, service is ok. My checkout experience was a nightmare as I spent 2 hrs trying to convince them that I have a valid Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit card without any result. my biggest issues were - non acceptance of Apple Pay(really? It’s 2022) , lack of integration between Marriott’s Central Reservation System and the Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card system because of which they couldn’t validate my card details, inability to change credit card after checkout, no control of Central reservations team as even they couldn’t help in changing the credit card post checkout (which was a simple thing up until a couple years back!). They have really made the entire payment experience more complex and non user friendly than what it was a couple years back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Services, Other at The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2022

Greetings pete_sanders:

First, let us show our gratitude for taking the time of sharing your review of your recent stay at The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort. We want to express our apologies for not exceeding your expectations at the moment of check out. We have shared your words with our team as we continue our journey to bring our guests a signature St. Regis Experience.

Reviewed 1 July 2022

The St. Regis is an absolutely beautiful resort with very good service. The beach was amazing--not crowded at all and very relaxing. It felt very private and we were always able to get lounge chairs and umbrellas. Walking on the beach was a real treat. It felt so open and not crowded. And the pool was great as well. We were always able to get chairs at any time, with lots of options and shade from umbrellas and palm trees. Our room was a luxury garden view suite that we booked on points with a cash upgrade. It was an amazing room--huge with plenty of storage, a very comfortable bed, living room with pullout sofa, 2 full bathrooms (one with the biggest shower I have ever seen), a wet bar, an unending supply of bottled water, huge balcony, and turndown service. Although I was slightly disappointed that we did not receive an upgraded view, our view was of the beautiful gardens surrounding the pool and my daughter spent quite a lot of time on our balcony in the very comfortable lounge chair. There was also no acknowledgement of our anniversary that we were celebrating as a family.
We spent an afternoon at the beach club pool as well, which was our own private pool for the day. We were there on a Monday when the restaurant is not open, but it was very serene and peaceful. Our teenage kids enjoyed the inflatables, kayaks and SUPs available at the boat house one afternoon. The spa was also a great experience with nice hot tub outside.
I wish that we were provided more information about the property, as I just read another review indicating that nature tours are available. I had asked for a list of activities or schedule at the front desk and was only told that there was the sabering and feeding the koi every night at 6, but that there was no schedule or list. I had also asked for about running trails, and was shown the very basic map at check-in, which we thought was just showing the running paths on the streets, but apparently there were more paths available. We would have definitely taken the tour or walked the grounds ourselves, especially to see the animal shelter. The map and information provided at check-in was very lacking. We did explore some of the property but it was a very confusing place and it was very easy to get lost, which did happen a couple of times.
Every single person who works at the St. Regis is great. Every interaction was friendly and they would do anything that you asked. They were always happy to give you a ride anywhere on property, which we really appreciated..
The food is extremely expensive, which was expected. Breakfast was ok and options began to decrease as our stay progressed. We enjoyed several lunches at Seagrapes--the food was excellent every time, as was the service. Paros and the lobby bar also had great food and service, but, again, at a high price. Dinner at the Beach Club was also enjoyable.
I am very glad that we rented a car. It provided us with more options for dining, and we drove to Old San Juan for a food tour, where we were able to sample authentic Puerto Rican and local cuisine. We were also able to tour the rainforest in our own car with a stop for lunch at the kiosks at Luquillo afterwards. That was a treat! Overall it was a great stay and we will be back!

Dear K3817DUjeannel:

Greetings from The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, It is our privilege to know that you had an excellent experience with us recently during your summer vacations.

I would also like to express my gratitude for taking the time to write a comment full of words of praise and compliments, which undoubtedly makes our job worthwhile.

We have shared your observations with the team regarding the information that was not provided and we apologize if this caused any type of inconvenience during your stay.

Once again, thank you for choosing Puerto Rico's Best Address for your recent stay, we are very excited and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 29 June 2022 via mobile

I can’t even describe how my experience was in this hotel. From the the lobby to the restaurants to the pool and beach area was a whole other experience with the staff. They treated me so good and I’m very happy that I made my decision to celebrate my bday in this resort. Mari, (st. Regis rest) Brizeilee, Yolanda, Alexandra, Yean (from pool and beach area) Jean from maintenance, all of the treated me so welcoming and good that I’ve created such a good bond with them. I want to thanks them and the hotel for making me the best bday I’ve ever had. Thank you

Trip type: Travelled solo
Guest Services, Other at The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2022

Greetings Juliel P:

First, thank you for taking the moment to share your recent experience at The St. Regis Bahia Beach. It is
our utmost satisfaction that every guest receives a memorable St. Regis signature service. We feel privileged that you have chosen Puerto Rico's Best Address for such an important celebration.

We have also shared your words with our team as this contributes to our journey of excellence. Consider The St. Regis Bahia Beach your paradise away from home.

Reviewed 26 June 2022

My second stay at a St Regis this yr and they are above the rest. No idea how anyone can give this resort a bad rating. Literally everyone you encounter says hello and offers service. We had a bad experience at a property in San Juan earlier but Jose the front desk director who checked us in made us forget about that stay. Super accommodating and even apologized for them. The property is gorgeous, garden suite is amazing and tranquil ! Sushi at the st Regis bar was enjoyable, service by , Delilah , Jesus, Krystal and Omeig was great. The manager was present and checking in on tables as well as helping. Pool and beach are incredible. Seagrapes pizza and overall food solid, only slight negative is the birds but all good. Server name was Noel we believe .

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Greetings NYerBornNraised:

We want to thank you for choosing The St. Regis Bahia Beach. It is our privilege to know that you had an excellent experience with us and to contribute to a memorable moment. We are more than ever encouraged to continue our journey and to deliver personalized St Regis Service to our guests. We have shared your words of appraisal with our team.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 14 June 2022 via mobile

Service and food are spectacularly poor..
Hotel is nice but service especially for the price is garbage...
We have traveled all over the world and I will say that this St Regis is the worst service we've ever experienced..

No one at the front door
Manager goes home at 6
No one answers the phone
$20 kids burger.. give me a break

Room tip: Bring your own food
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank RobertHouston
Guest Services, Other at The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2022

Dear Mr. Houston, greetings from The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort,

Thank you for sharing your concern about our service. We sincerely appreciate your feedback about our resort, and
want to ensure you we are constantly working hard to bring all areas of the property up to a level of perfection.

We are really sorry that our resort did not match your expectations. We have shared your feedback with the team to ensure that we address your concern and we hope to have a future opportunity to serve you.