All reviews golf course blue iguana front desk north sound free shuttle full kitchen seven mile beach shuttle service grand cayman king suite pool bar jet ski the hotel offers great pool off the beaten path washer dryer on site
Reviewed 24 April 2018

A lovely hotel suitable for a short stay. Rooms,staff, bar and food excellent. The drive down off the highway is a bit long but there is a complimentary shuttle bus to take you onto the main areas that also picks you up to go back. Really enjoyed it, so thanks to all the staff who were fantastic.

Room Tip: Try to book a room with a sea view or that looks over the central area.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2018

The resort, now seems, always on the move to aim higher ; improving the guest's experience .
They have brought in more and better trained service and managerial personal .
Fit, finish and improved infer-structure are pleasant surprise each time I come.... and I'm here frequently

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Great hotel away from the busy 7 mile beach. Great staff and food and bar. Good place to relax. 1 1/2 miles from good beaches and restaurants. Good Golf right outside Hotel. I rented car to see island, but they drive on the wrong side of the road which is confusing.

Room Tip: Hi floor to see ocean All floors face the beach. Swimming better at 7 mile beach
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Large room. Onsite restaurant was decent. It is out of the way though--need to take a shuttle into town or get picked up for excursions. My room had a funny smell in it though. I could not figure out what it was and it was not horribly intrusive. It did make me want to open the windows--which caused another problem. Since there were no screens, I had a problem with a bird that kept wanting to come inside.

Overall, I would stay here again myself given the good value and the decent restaurant. If I came here with my wife, she probably wouldn't like it though, because there is nothing to do nearby (and no good beach).

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I have just returned home from here and I just loved my stay! The location and property were perfect for me. The room needed some updating but that did not matter too much to me. The pool was gorgeous and the sandy beach, hammock, and dock to walk out on were simply amazing. My favorite part of my stay was the staff. I had the pleasure of meeting the GM Lorne Green and raved about his staff to him. From the greeting that I received at the front desk by Karla who was always helpful and smiling, to the help I had in booking excursions or other office needs I received by Julie and Bianca. The restaurant on site (The Blue Iguana) was the best food in my opinion on the whole island. The staff at the restaurant were super accommodating! Sara was my absolute favorite server and has the best personality that makes you feel so welcome and wanting to come back for more meals and conversation! Also, Brent was fantastic as he was out at the pool side bar or in the restaurant depending on the time of day. I just all around LOVED my stay here at the Holiday Inn! Very reasonably priced and also had a free shuttle service with two excellent drivers, Lloyd and Tevita, who were willing to take you where you wanted and when you wanted. I really liked them both a lot and loved their stories and advice that they gave on the best places to go. Thanks again for making my stay so memorable...I will DEFINITELY be back!

Room Tip: Get as close as you can to the ocean for the best views!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business