“Great Ambiance- amazing food”
Review of Calypso Grill

Calypso Grill
Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in West Bay
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved this place! After reading reviews and having a reservation at another local seafood restaurant I cancelled and picked Calypso Grill - when we got in the cab to go to Calypso I explained what I did to our driver and she said - great choice - best seafood on the island
It was a fabulous choice and glad I made the change - we had a great meal!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,646)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great meal at Calypso Grill. The ambiance was the best and the service and food were top notch. I would highly recommend for a special night out.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

The freshest fish, creative dishes and wonderful service! We were able to secure a seat outside on the rail, and watch the sunset! It was a great experience!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We had a very nice waitress who made the experience very enjoyable. All of the food was on point, including the sticky toffee pudding!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

In spite of horrible weather we braved the drive to Calypso Grill for my wife’s birthday dinner on our last night on GC. We were glad we did. The service was, as always, very good; the food incredible. This has become my wife’s favorite restaurant on GC, and for good reason. If we are lucky enough to return to GC we will once again return to Calypso Grill.