“The Best Dinner on the Island”
Review of Calypso Grill

Calypso Grill
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in West Bay
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2017

We had a very nice waitress who made the experience very enjoyable. All of the food was on point, including the sticky toffee pudding!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,790)

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

In spite of horrible weather we braved the drive to Calypso Grill for my wife’s birthday dinner on our last night on GC. We were glad we did. The service was, as always, very good; the food incredible. This has become my wife’s favorite restaurant on GC, and for good reason. If we are lucky enough to return to GC we will once again return to Calypso Grill.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

It was January 2014 I last ate here. My wife and I went back on Tuesday this week and this place is simply the best to eat in the area. The menu has not changed at all and that's a great thing. The ambiance is still great and the staff just wonderful. Most of all, the food is very good - well seasoned, tasty, reasonable portions and served properly. I plan to repeat before I leave at the end of this week. Caution: the online published menu can be misleading because it could be incomplete. Use it as a guide. The actual restaurant menu usually has most if not all the online items, in addition to special offerings.I had the escargot for appetizer and a fresh red snapper entree.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely restaurant, but kind of over rated/priced. Had the snapper and it wasn’t as good as expected for the price. Great romantic setting. Very dark. Hard to see menu outside.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We stopped in for lunch at Calypso Grill and were so happy with our food. The staff was very friendly and was also very helpful when we asked questions about recommendations and directions. The food was great, some of the best crab cakes I've ever had!