Burger Project
Ranked #54 of 75 Restaurants in Chadstone
Reviewed 20 July 2017

As other reviewers have commented, these are not worth the money. If I'd wanted a Whopper, I would have gone to Hungry Jacks for half the price. I asked for tap water and I got a cup the size of a shot glass. Just put a water jug on the bench people. I went away hungry too.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I visited with my family and grand kids. A point of difference with other outlets is that they serve a hamburger in a bowl WITHOUT buns, something that appealed to my wife who is gluten intolerant. I found the prices reasonable compared to other outlets and it was a good tasting product. Service was good though it is counter service. However I later discovered it was a Neil Perry outlet and one might have expect something a little better. I will go again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Great service but food over priced and extremely salty chips with milk shake way too sweet , burger meat was nice but sauce , cheese and bread made it taste extremely processed, unfortunately all 4 of us left dissatisfied and hungry because we couldn't finish our meals sorry guys

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Nice burgers and very tasty. Clean and well presented. A little expensive but worth it. Will be back.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

$18.50 for a burger no bigger than a McDonald's quarter pounder (and only slightly better tasting) plus an over-rich milkshake. I won't be back.

1  Thank Adam V