See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Wonderful discovery as this rustic accommodation has been well thought out and delightfully quiet spot located above town perfect for a stroll after delicious meals & curiosity shopping❗️kudos to owner & staff. Thank you SO much

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2017

We stayed here during a recent snowmobile trip. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Some of the beds needed to be upgraded but on a whole a nice place to stay after a long day of sledding. Large rooms with small refrigerator and microwave. Walking distance to eateries, markets and hardware store.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016

We were pleasantly surprised. Since this little town is over 50 miles away from the closest other town, and there are only a few choices of where to stay, the owners could just completely let the place go and take on the attitude that "it is what it is". But that's not the case at all. The rooms were much bigger than expected and were absolutely spotless, this was one of the cleanest hotels we've ever stayed in, and we've stayed in several 4 star hotels. Of course the rooms and furnishings are a bit dated, but they are in really good condition, so it would be a complete waste of money for the owners to buy new furnishings/remodel when everything is just fine the way it is. We were surprised to have a flat screen in our room. And the owners and staff were extremely nice and helpful. We would very happily stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2016

I stayed 3 days and nights at the motel, east building, and was able to work all day in the room. Solid wi-fi, air conditioning, clean and quiet. Staff was nice and helpful. I was told the west building allowed pets but didn't have air conditioning.

I stayed one night in a tent at the RV park. Did my laundry there, used the shower. I think the other campers there in the trailers had been there a while. It is right on the road, and though not a ton of traffic, nothing but a wooden fence to stop the noise. There are only full-hookup sites, but putting a tent on one was only $10. Free wi-fi at the RV park too.

Room Tip: there are only 2 floors. rooms either face the road or over some other buildings.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2015

Very pleasant surprise; Passed my stocking feet test (willingness to walk on carpet in socks) I stay in different Motel/Hotels over 150 night per year and Halfway would rate in top. No thrills but extremely clean and comfortable. I stayed in newer annex and the rooms are comparable to a Quality Inn. Great coffee provided and owner was very pleasant, a lot of times owners in remote locations are there to escape, but she was there to assist.

Stayed: September 2015