Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelocity
Hotels.com
All reviews living room red suite costa brava no children policy pool villa home made open fireplace common areas are get away heaven on earth garden el village region tranquil description nature
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2020

El Racó de Madremanya is antastic place to relax, enjoy food, nature and amazing places nearby. I really enjoyed our time in Madremanya and of course I am going to come back again! Highly recommended!

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 21 April 2020

I’m dying to come back. Stayed in the red suite and I will be back for sure. Everything was perfect. I went with my pet also which made it all better. Next time I’m planning on staying in the pool villa. Breakfast was amazing ; all home made and delicious. The common areas are incredibly lovely. Heaven on earth.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2020

Excellent on all counts. Tranquil, beautifully designed, impeccably maintained, wonderful hosts. In a tiny, well-preserved medieval hamlet. Near the Costa Brava, but without the crowds. What's not to like? We'll be back!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 20 December 2019

Pictures don't do this property justice. Nor does a description of the extraordinarily attentive staff, thoughtful, engaged and charismatic owners, the excellent food and the overall "feel" of the hotel and location. If you want to get away and unplug...the right way, this is it. Well-situated for exploring small villages in the region too.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 13 November 2019

Excellent hotel in a little village for a small team meeting, away from the office.
It is confortable and charming. The owners and staff provide a very kind service.
It has pool, garden, meeting room and living room with an open fireplace.
The hotel has a no children policy to ensure tranquility.

Date of stay: November 2019