Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$100
Booking.comUS$103
PricelineUS$103
TripadvisorUS$100
ZenHotels.com
eDreamsUS$103
All reviews main town min walk nice breakfast comfy bed enjoyable stay stayed for nights laid back private beach sandra clifton mayreau fridge island nets tranquility
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2019

For anybody who appreciates nature at it`s best the Islander`s Inn is the place to be.
A beautiful hotel thoughtfully embedded in nature in a fantastic location. With direct access to the ocean - a private beach right across the hotel. The hotel complex is well maintained and beautifully landscaped -surrounded by unspoiled nature. Located only a 15 minute walk from the town of Clifton. The rooms are immaculately clean and meet high european standards. All decorated with love. And a STUNNING view! Mosquito nets and free WiFi round off the hotel's profile.This place really is an insider tip!!
The lovely host Sandra is very friendly, helpful and does her utmost to make your stay as pleasant as possible.The welcome is very warm and I felt at home from the first second.
The food is delicious. And a tasty breakfast on the beautiful terrace overlooking the ocean is the best way to start a day.
I highly recommend this place for all those who appreciate a quiet accomodation in a dreamlike setting. I will definitely be back.

Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank smeid
Reviewed 3 December 2019 via mobile

Popped in for a drink, whilst staying elsewhere and immediately thought “we need to be staying here!”
Sandra, the host, is a truly lovely lady, she will certainly look after you.
What she and her husband have built here is a little piece of paradise.
As you arrive here, you will pass through a gate that leads you along a garden/patio area in front of the inn, sun loungers at the ready, and treasures from the beech furnish the tables.
the view will speak for itself, and the room also.
Upon entering, subtle tones and a ‘laid’ table furnished with flowers awaits, a fresh comfy bed, tiled floor and a small kitchen area with fridge...a bathroom, with all you would want behind a frosted glass door.
As with everywhere on the island, people have had to create spaces with what’s available, Sandra and her husband have certainly done this, attention to detail and quirky-ness shine through.......
Being that bit further away from the main town (1km!) the tranquility is notable....all you will hear is the sea lapping the white sand beech just outside.

We have had a truly relaxing stay here, and after being at other places on the island, would say the most relaxing place we have found!
would recommend to anyone.......

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Road742243
Reviewed 28 November 2019

Just returned from a lovely stay at The Islander’s Inn, we stayed for 3 nights at the beginning of November. When we arrived we received a warm welcome from Sandra. Our room had a beautiful view over to Mayreau from the balcony, was clean, comfortable and had air con. A nice breakfast was provided while sitting out on the terrace. We were only a short walk away from some beach bars and restaurants, however, Sandra was always available to arrange a taxi if needed. Seymour provided a good, reliable and friendly service. Would not hesitate to return in the future. Thank you Sandra and you team x

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Adventurer818045
Reviewed 12 November 2019

Comfortable, clean rooms. Quiet Location. This place allows you to really relax. The staff is professional, kind and helpful with getting around the Island. An overall nice property and I would love to have the chance to enjoy this hotel and Island again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed 5 November 2019

I booked this place that was presented on AirBnB as "Apartment Zion" assuming that I am renting an apartment in a house. Instead on arrival I discovered this is Islander's Inn. The room was functional and basic, more of a backpacker/youth hostel type with no privacy (glass doors, common room beds, open wall window to the bathroom, etc.). No AC, but two fans were provided and much needed.
The internet was not working. Sandra, the owner had that fixed the second day.
The cost with cleaning fees and other charges was $846.75 for two people for 6 nights, so $140/night. I did not mind paying that for an apartment, but what I got instead was an overpriced youth hostel in a place I would have never chosen to stay if I had known the reality.
The inn is facing a salt marsh infested with vicious mosquitos and sand flies.
We had to leave early and agreed with Sandra on a refund for the last 2 nights we did not use.
A couple of business associates came down for the day to work on a coral restoration project. It was last minute and they needed a place to stay. Since the rooms we had accommodated 5 people I told them to stay with us for one night, on the last night.
Sandra was upset the next morning that they stayed without paying. I told her I will pay her the extra $30/person.
She then ghosted me and refused to reply to my multiple messages and calls. I finally called her from a different number and she responded simply to say that was not right that 2 extra people stayed for one night, and that I embarrassed her in front of everyone by offering to pay the extra $30 per person.
She refused to refund me for the 2 nights we did not stay there, at a total calculated cost by AirBnB of $270. He business sense and reputation are less important than the $270. I suggest that the proprietor does not engage in false advertising and presents her offer as what it is: the Islander's Inn, with some rooms that have a small kitchen and can accommodate a group of people who are family or closely related. The lack of privacy and backpacker vibe at a Hilton price are not a good surprise on arrival.
I will certainly not stay here ever again and will tell everyone I know on Union island, and the Grenadines to choose better accommodations.

Date of stay: October 2019